You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Mini Tech Pressure Gauge
Product OverviewHighland by XS Scuba Mini Tech Pressure Gauge is a great gauge for technical diving, deep diving and overhead environment diving activities. Gauge is small and compact measuring only 1.1" (2.8cm) in diameter, .88" (2.2cm) thick and can be mounted directly into a high pressure (HP) port of a first stage regulator or with the adapter and included air spool on the end of a high-pressure hose. Gauge is especially advantageous when used with stage bottles, decompression and safety stop bottles where a full-size pressure gauge is not necessary.
Mini Tech Pressure Gauge has a bright white face that is easy to read at night and in low light diving conditions. The gauge comes with a Viton O-ring and can be threaded directly into a first stage HP port or with the included adapter and Viton O-ringed air-spool, can be alternately attached to the end of a HP Hose. Gauge has a wide 210 degrees sweep and measures pressure from 0 to 5,000 psi.
- Preferred by Technical, Deep & Overhead Environment Divers
- Ideal for Stage, Decompression & Safety Stop Bottles
- Bright, White Face - Easy to Read
- Ready to Mount Directly to a HP Port of First Stage
- Ready to Mount Directly to a HP Hose
- Compact Design
- Dimensions Gauge: 1.1 x .88 (2.8cm x 2.2cm)
- Dimensions Adapter: .88 (2.2cm)
- Inline Adapter and Air-Spool Included
- Air-Spool with Viton O-Rings
- Viton Gauge O-Ring
- Wide 210 degrees Sweep
- Readout: 0 to 5000 psi
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Gauge, Adapter & Air Spool: Chrome Plated Brass Components
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi|
|Dimensions||Gauge: Diameter 1.1 (2.8cm), Height 0.88 (2.2cm)
Adapter: Height 0.88 (2.2cm)
|Threads||Gauge: 7/16 Male
Adapter: 7/16 Female, 7/16 Male
|Readout Sweep||210 degrees|