You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Miflex Two Gauge Console, Metric
Product OverviewHighland by XS Scuba's Miflex Two Gauge Console is a low profiled and ergonomically designed to fit in the hand comfortably, and is easy to read at a glance with its outstanding graphics. The pressure gauge has a chromed brass housing for strength and durability, and a luminescent gauge face for easy reading when night diving or in low light conditions. This compact gauge measuring a mere 5cm (1.96") in diameter and is 1.4cm (0.55") thick. Gauge has readout of 0 to 420 bars and the air-spool comes standard with Viton O-rings so its nitrox ready out of the box.
Highland by XS Scuba's depth gauge capsule is also a compact gauge measuring a mere 5cm (1.95") in diameter and is 2.3cm (0.90") thick. This very accurate oil filled depth gauge reads depth from 0 to 70 meters and comes equipped with a maximum depth indicator needle (MDIN). The MDNI will remain at the maximum depth reached for the duration of the dive to indicate the diver's deepest depth reached during the dive. This feature allows the diver to not record that depth while diving, yet will be available upon surfacing for later calculations for repetitive dives.
The Highland by XS Scuba's depth gauge capsule, is durable with its chromed brass housing ring. The depth gauge has a luminescent gauge face for easy reading when night diving or in low light conditions. Compact, low profile and tough as nails, this is one great gauge. Both gauges are housed in a durable non-corrosive thermoplastic boot with 2 loops for attachment of a clip or lanyard.
Dive gear weighs a lot and can get bulky. If there is a way to streamline it and make it weigh less it's a plus for the diver. Streamlining reduces water resistance, conserves air, and is less likely to get snagged on something. If your gear weighs less it's easier to transport to and from the boat or dive site, and with weight restrictions when we fly every ounce (gram) counts. XS Scuba's Miflex high pressure (HP) carbon hoses address both these issues. Hose is 35% thinner than traditional rubber HP hoses 7.8mm (0.3"), this streamlined design lowers your profile, reducing water resistance, is less likely to snag and helps conserve air due to less effort when fining. Hose is 50% lighter than traditional rubber hoses and measures 81.3cm (32") in length, less weigh, better travel and transport.
The graphite carbon color hoses are factory cleaned and nitrox ready with Viton O-rings out-of-the-box. Hose has a durable abrasion resistant nylon exterior layer. High pressure gauge hose is a lightweight, pliable design that provide a much more enjoyable scuba experience. The hose is durable, compact and much easier-to-pack in a regulator bag than a traditional rubber hose. Hoses are equipped with standard 7/16-20 UNF male and 7/16-20 UNF female threaded ends. Hose fittings are made from durable corrosion resistant marine grade brass with electro-less nickel plating and the swivel end has a 14mm (0.55") deep air-spool well. The XS Scuba Miflex Carbon HP Hose has a working pressure of 300 bars (4,500 psi) and a burst pressure of 2,000 bars (29,000 psi).
- Low Profiled and Ergonomically Designed
- Fits-In-Hand Comfortably
- Easy to Read at a Glance w/Outstanding Graphics
- Durable Noncorrosive Thermoplastic Boot
- 2 Loops for Attachment of Clip or Lanyard
- Console: Nitrox Ready Up to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
- Pressure Gauge:
- Chromed Brass Housing
- Strong and Durable Design
- Luminescent Gauge Face
- Readout: 0 to 420
- Diameter: 5cm (1.95)
- Thickness: 1.4cm (0.55)
- Air-Spool w/Viton O-Rings
- Nitrox Ready
- Depth Gauge:
- Oil Filled Depth Gauge
- Very Accurate
- Readout: 0 to 70m
- Maximum Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
Follows Depth Needle to Deepest Point Reached on Dive
Marks Maximum Depth Reached
- Chromed Brass Housing Ring
- Diameter: 5cm (1.95)
- Thickness: 2.3cm (0.90)
- Hose:½:XS Scuba Miflex High Pressure Carbon Hose
- Flexible, Durable, & Light Weight HP Hose
- Compact, Easier-to-Pack-In Regulator Bag than Traditional Rubber Hose
- Working Pressure: 300 bars (4,500 psi)
- Burst Pressure: 2,000 bars (29,000 psi).
- Standard 7/16-20 UNF Male and 7/16-20 UNF Female Threaded Ends
- Hose Fittings: Durable Corrosion Resistant Electro-Less Nickel-Plated Marine Grade Brass
- Length: 81.3cm (32)
- O.D. 7.8mm (0.3)
- 35% Thinner than Traditional Rubber HP Hoses
- Streamlined Design Lowers Your Profile, Reducing Water Resistance
- 50% Lighter than Traditional Rubber Hoses
- Better Travel & Transport
- Durable Abrasion Resistant Nylon Exterior Layer
- Factory Cleaned Nitrox Ready w/Viton O-Rings
- 14mm (0.55) Deep Air-Spool Well
- Color: Carbon
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Case: Nickel Plated Brass
Lens: Tempered Glass
|Pressure Readout||0 to 420 bars|
|Attachment Point||Yes, Two|
|Hose Length||81.3 cm (32)|
|Gauge Materials||Chromed Brass Housing Ring|
|Depth Readout||0 to 70m|
|Gauge Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Dimensions||Pressure Gauge: (D½:a x D) 5cm x 1.4cm (1.96 x 0.55)
Depth Gauge: (Dia. x D) 5cm x 2.3cm (1.95 0.90)