You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Line Arrows-10 Piece Pack
Product OverviewCave and wreck penetration divers from all around the world use line arrows to mark the direction of the closest exit. Line arrows are used by cave and wreck divers to point in the direction to go. Line arrow attaches to the safety line placed through the cave tunnels or passage ways of a wreck keeping the divers safe even if they disturb the sediments and visibility is lost. Line arrows are made from durable strong non-corrosive plastic material for years of safe-diving use. The Highland Line Arrows are available in white and a glow-in-the-dark version for low light conditions. The line arrows come in a pack of 10.
- Increase Safety in Cave and Wreck Diving
- Used for Exit Direction Indicators
- Attach Easily to Line
- Material: Plastic
- Helps Divers to Navigate Proper Direction
- Available in White or Glow-in-the-Dark Version for Low Light Conditions
- Sold in Packs of 10
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Used For Exit Direction Indicators When Cave Or Wreck Diving|
|Used For Exit Direction Indicators When Cave Or Wreck Diving|