You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Inline Shut-Off at First Stage
Product OverviewHighland by XS Scuba's Inline Shut-Off is an inline valve that can be used for closing off the air flow to your second stage regulator or re-breather. Easy to install on standard hoses placed between the hose and the first stage regulator for quick and easy shut-off of air or to allow air flow to continue. Just slide the knurled slide collar to shut-off or turn-on gas flow. Slide is made from durable machined Delrin and the knurled texture makes it easy to operate even when wearing gloves. Inline shut-off has 3/8-24 UNF male inlet to 3/8-24 UNF female outlet threads. Inline shut-off is commonly used with decompression rigs, stage bottles and re-breathers and can prevent critical gas loss due to cold water diving, free-flow caused when entering water through surf or off the back of a boat. Inline shut-off will also stop on wanted free-flow caused by currents, which is handy with deco-rigs or stage bottles that may be left unattended at decompression and safety stops. Inline shut-off is for use with low pressure only below 200 psi (13.8 bars). Threaded couplings are made from marine grade brass for strength and durability.
- Install Between Standard Regulator Hose and First Stage
- 3/8-24 UNF Male Inlet to 3/8-24 UNF Female Outlet Threads
- Marine Grade Brass Fittings
- Slide Machined Delrin Collar to Shut-Off Gas Flow
- Prevent Critical Gas Loss
- Commonly used with Deco Rigs, Stage Bottles and Re-Breathers
- Low Pressure Use Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Threaded Fittings: Brass, Slide: Delrin|
|Thread Size||3/8-24 UNF Male Inlet To 3/8-24 UF Female Outlet Threads|
|Working Pressure||200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Purpose||Add Shut-Off Valve to Regulator 2'nd Stage Hose|
|Uses||Deco Rigs, Stage Bottles and Re-Breathers|