You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Compact DIN First Stage
Product OverviewThe Highland by XS Scuba Compact DIN First Stage is a non-balanced, reliable and simple flow-by fail safe piston design that is factory set at 135 to 145 psi (9.3 to 10 bars) intermediate at 3000 psi (200 bars) cylinder pressure. The compact low-profile first stage is manufactured from durable marine grade brass with a chrome finish has one high-pressure port and two low-pressure ports. Regulator comes equipped with a 200/300 bar (3000/4350 psi DIN connection which can be quickly converted to a yoke style first stage with the addition of an optional spin-on yoke adapter. To protect the first stage when not mounted on a cylinder a Delrin DIN cap with lanyard comes standard.
- Compact, Low Profile First Stage
- Fail Safe Flow-By Piston Design
- Simple and Reliable
- One High Pressure, Two Low Pressure Ports
- Factory Set I.P. at 135 to 145 psi (9.3 to 10 bars) at 3000 psi (200 bars)
- Direct Attachment to 200 or 300 bar (3000 to 4350 psi) DIN Connection
- Marin Grade Brass with Chrome Finish
- Delrin DIN Cap with Lanyard
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston|
|Material||Chrome Plated Brass|