You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThis handy adapter allows you to attach a Mini Tech Gauge by XS Scuba (SKU's: XSSMTG and XSSMTGM) to the end of a high-pressure hose. 90° Gauge Adapter is a great item for a low cost, low profile pressure gauge for stage bottles or redundant air supply set ups. Adapter allows right angle (90°) connection with the HP hose. 90° Adapter is made from chrome plated brass for durability and long life. 90° Adapter comes equipped with an air-spool with Viton O-rings so it's Nitrox compatible. Easy to install the adapter is designed for 3,442 psi (237 bar) service pressure.
- Not Included with Mini Tech Gauge (See SKU's: XSSMTG and XSSMTGM)
- Use to Mount a Mini Tech Gauge to HP Hose
- Right Angle (90°:) with HP Hose
- Corrosion Resistant Chromed Brass
- Air-Spool w/Viton O-Rings
- Nitrox Compatible
- Easy to Install
- Designed for 3,442 psi (237 bar) Service Pressure
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||HP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Working Pressure||3,442 psi (237 bar)|
|Purpose||Converts HP Hose to 90°: Degree Mini Gauge Mount|
|Compatibility||XS Scuba Mini Tech Gauge (See SKU's: XSSMTG and XSSMTGM)|