You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba 2mm Super Stretch Neo Pocket Shorts
Product OverviewIf you're a working diver and can never get enough storage pockets to carry everything you need to work underwater XS Scuba has just what you have been looking for. The Highland by XS Scuba 2mm Super Stretch Neoprene Pocket Shorts will give you plenty of extra storage and attachment points for everything you can come up with to attach to your gear.
Shorts fit over your wet or dry suit are made of super stretch neoprene rubber with a nylon cord draw string at the waist with barrel lock for a snug and secure fit. The shorts are durable with flat-lock stitched seams for strength and advanced bike short pattern for comfort. The pockets have double needle sewn construction. Shorts have two cargo pockets made from 1680-Denier ballistic nylon, with large hook and loop flap closures. Each pocket has five .75" (1.9cm) 316-stainless-steel grommets, three 1" (2.5cm) 316-stainless-steel D-rings, and two 4" (10.2cm) webbing straps for gear attachment on each pocket.
Pockets are (H x W x D) 9" x, 6" x 3" (22.9cm x 15.2cm x 7.6cm) have interior mesh pockets, and if not in use they can be held flat with hook and loop tabs. Shorts come in multiple sizes, are black in color, are equipped with hide-away nylon cord loop for hanging. So, you need more pockets XS Scuba can provide them for you.
- 2 mm Super-Stretch Neoprene Shorts
- Durable Flat-Lock Seams On-Shorts
- Nylon Cord Draw String Waist w/Barrel Lock, Prevent Slipping
- Hide-Away Nylon Cord Loop for Hanging
- Advanced Bike Shorts Pattern
- Three 1 (2.5cm) 316 Stainless Steel D-Rings per Pocket
- Large Hook & Loop Flap Closure
- Interior Mesh Pocket
- 1680-D Ballistic Nylon Pocket Material
- Pockets with Double Needle Sewn Construction
- Five .75 (1.9cm) 316 Stainless Steel Drainage Grommets On-Pockets
- Fits Over Wetsuit or Dry Suit
- Two 4 (10.2 cm) Webbing Straps for Gear Attachment per Pocket
- Pockets Dimensions: (H x W x D) 9 x, 6 x 3 (22.9cm x 15.2cm x 7.6cm)
- Pocket Held Flat w/Hook & Loop Tabs when Empty
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Highland by XS Scuba 2mm Super Stretch N||eoprene Pocket Shorts:|
|Type Garment||Scuba Diving Utility Shorts|
|2 mm Super-Stretch Neoprene Shorts|
|Materials||Shorts: 2mm Neoprene Rubber
Pockets: 1680-Denier Ballistic Nylon
Hardware: 316-Stainless Steel
|Durable Flat-Lock Seams On-Shorts|
|Closure||Draw String Nylon Cord w/Barrel Lock|
|Nylon Cord Draw String Waist w/Barrel Lo||ck, Prevent Slipping|
|Seams||Shorts: Flat-Lock Stitched
Pockets: Double Needle Sewn
|Hide-Away Nylon Cord Loop for Hanging|
|Dimension/Size||Sizes: Small 25 to 29 (63.5cm to 73.7cm)
Medium: 29 to 33 (73.7cm to 83.8cm)
Large: 33 to 37 (83.8cm to 94cm)
X-Large: 37 to 41 (94cm to 104.1cm)
|Advanced Bike Shorts Pattern|
|Three 1 (2.5cm) 316 Stainless Steel D-R||ings per Pocket|
|Large Hook & Loop Flap Closure|
|Interior Mesh Pocket|
|1680-D Ballistic Nylon Pocket Material|
|Pockets with Double Needle Sewn Construc||tion|
|Five .75 (1.9cm) 316 Stainless Steel Dr||ainage Grommets On-Pockets|
|Fits Over Wetsuit or Dry Suit|
|Two 4 (10.2 cm) Webbing Straps for Gear||Attachment per Pocket|
|Pockets Dimensions: (H x W x D) 9 x, 6||x 3 (22.9cm x 15.2cm x 7.6cm)|
|Pocket Held Flat w/Hook & Loop Tabs when||Empty|
|Available in Multiple Sizes|
though i haven’t used the highland 2mm super stretch neoprene pocket shorts yet… lakes ice covered… initial look reveals what many other have stated… sizing seems to be one size large. by the “fitting” chart i’m on the low side of xl. ordered an l and it actually fits a little loose over my 7mm. at this point i must add the standard disclaimer“your mileage may vary!” these shorts appear well made. quad stitched on vertical seams… double stitched on horizontal seams. lots of d-rings on the pockets. perhaps too much velcro on the pocket flaps… certainly better too much than not enough. also additional velcro to hold pockets flat when not in use. nice touch. see manufacturer’s graphic. personally still suspect of the “drawstring” as to “holding up” power. to be seen. at this point (without use), really would like to have six to seven loops which would accept a “standard weight belt” size belt for “holding up” power. finally, based on initial fitting… really think two sizes smaller than “fit chart” indicates may be necessary to use stand alone (no wet/dry suit). again, “your mileage may vary” depending on all the various body shape variables. overall, i believe a good purchase and thus, 5 stars... should something occur to change that, ill .