You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYou just found a 50 lbs. (23 kg) davenport anchor and can't figure out how you can get this prize back to the surface. You need a lift bag. You never know what you're going to find on a dive that is worth money, so always pack a lift bag when you go diving. Highland by XS Scuba offers a 100 lbs. (45.4 kg) Lift Bags with a unique "anti-spill" bottom with baffle to allow easy fill from any device and prevent lift bag from dumping air or taking on water when it hits the surface.
Bag is equipped with over pressure relief valve (OPV) with pull for manual release of air, has a stainless-steel D-ring at top for attachment of a slate, strobe or light and elastic loop at top for attachment of chemical light, all to improve surface visibility day or night. Inflation of the SMB is made easy with the combination oral and BCD quick-disconnect inflator valve. Lift bag has lifting straps with stainless steel D-ring at the bottom to attach rigging.
Lift bag rolls up to a compact size and stows compact in an included 6.5" x 12" (16.5cm x 30.5cm) mesh carry pouch. The pouch comes equipped with grommets for back-plate attachment for added conveniences (mounting hardware not included). Once you have your prize at the surface, the lift bag is also equipped with a lifting handle at top for easy retrieval from a boat or dock. Highland by XS Scuba's Lift Bag is manufactured from durable urethane coated nylon for strength and long life and is available in orange color. So, don't be caught without one when you go diving. You never know what treasures you may find!
- 100 lbs. (45.4 kg) of Positive Lift
- Durable Urethane Coated Nylon Construction
- Anti-Spill Bottom with Baffle for Easy Fill from Bottom
- Anti-Spill Bottom Prevent Dumping Air or Taking on Water when it Hits the Surface
- Combination Oral / QD Inflator Hose Inflator
- Over Pressure Relief Valve (OPV) with Manual Dump Cord
- Lifting Strap with Stainless Steel D-Ring
- Elastic Chemical Light Holder at Top
- Stainless Steel D-Ring at Top for Attachment of Light or Strobe
- Lifting Handle at Top
- Includes 6.5 x 12 (16.5cm x 30.5cm) Mesh Carry Pouch
- Pouch has Grommets for Back-Plate Attachment
- Color: Orange
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Lift Bag: Urethane Coated Nylon, Grommets
D-Rings: Stainless Steel
|Inflation (Valve)||Combination Oral & BC Quick Disconnect Inflator|
|Lift||100 lbs. (45.4 kg)|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes|
|Mesh Carry Pouch Dimensions||6.5 x 12 (16.5cm x 30.5cm)|
This bag does every thing I need it for plus it will lift more than 100lb could not ask for anything better for the GREAT PRICE Thanks Frank Dardi.