You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Thermoprene Pro Women's 3mm Jumpsuit
Height Reference: "R" (Regular): 5’5″-5’8″ "S" (Small): 4’11”-5’4″ "T" (Tall): 5’9″-6′
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Henderson’s Thermoprene Pro Women’s 3mm Jumpsuit is a professional level wetsuit providing the perfect balance of warmth, durability and comfort. Boasting a full 250% stretch when compared to traditional wetsuit neoprene, the Henderson Thermoprene Pro hugs every curve while remaining impressively flexible. The Thermoprene Pro’s design was developed utilizing over 50 years of fitting data from Henderson’s library of patterning and grading. Seams on the suit are minimized and each seam is double glued and blind stitched keeping the suit warmer for longer durations. The fabric's exterior stands up extremely well to friction, meaning it won't show undue wear from BC straps and weight belts. Aqua Silk lining provides impressive comfort, while ergonomic Duratex® knee pads provide added durability where is it needed. This 5mm suit has a #10-YKK back zipper with zipper tab leash for easy donning and doffing. Additional features include Spandex trimmed cuffs, a spine pad and an adjustable collar.
- Super soft, 250% stretch neoprene provides a “melt in your hand” feel.
- Aqua Silk™ lining on all interior panels.
- Larger neoprene panel and minimized seams keep cold water out and warm water in.
- Double glued and double sewn seams (interior & exterior) provide longevity, durability and performance in the most demanding conditions.
- Every Thermoprene Pro wetsuit style is designed, patterned, cut, sewn, fitted and tested in the USA, prior to any production manufacturing.
- Hook and Loop Closure-resistant outer fabric. Hook and Loop Closure- Dock keeps adjustable collar from attaching to other parts of the wetsuit.
- YKK #10 zipper with colored teeth and Stainless zipper slider.
- Integrated self-sealing spine pad .
- DuraTex® stretch knee pads provide long lasting durability, enhanced flexibility and comfort.
- 10-year Limited Warranty.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Double Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||#10-YKK Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This wetsuit in the first week of use has been good. The wetsuit is very stretchy and I should have gotten the size 14, but after getting another henderson wetsuit that was not thermoprene pro I got spooked about this suit not being a stretchy as our past hyperstretch wetsuits. The suit has extra length in the arms and legs. Easy on and off.