You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Thermoprene Pro Hooded Semi-Dry Jumpsuit
|Height (ft/in)||5'5"- 5'7"||5'7"- 5'9"||5'9"- 5'11"||5'5.5"- 5'7.5"||6'1"- 6'3"||5'9.5"- 5'11"||5'10"- 6'0"||5'7.5"- 5'9.5"||6'2"- 6'4"||5'11"- 6'1"||5'8.5"- 5'10.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'0"- 6'2"||5'9.5"- 5'11.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'1"- 6'3"||6'3"||6'3"||6'5"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Built for warmth, durability and comfort, the Henderson Pro Hooded Semi-Dry Jumpsuit with 8mm on the body and 7mm for the hood, is appropriate for cooler water temperatures and extended bottom times. As the name implies, the Henderson Thermoprene Pro Hooded Semi-Dry Jumpsuit is a professional level wetsuit providing maximum warmth and long term durability. In keeping the diver warmer for longer durations, the amount of seams have been minimized and each seam is double glued and blind stitched. Boasting a full 250% stretch, the neoprene material has improved from the 180% stretch of the original Thermoprene material. The interior of the suit is soft and luxurious thanks to the Aqua Silk layer. Thermoprene Pro wetsuits feature new patterns which have been developed using fitting data from Henderson’s pattern library which contains over five decades of USA grading and patterning knowledge. Ergonomic Duratex® knee pads and the proven self-sealing zipper closures all combine to complete the new Thermoprene Pro lineup.
The Henderson Thermoprene Pro Hooded Semi-Dry Jumpsuit has a full shoulder to shoulder front zip entry. The zipper is a PK S-Lock design which is dependable, durable and provides proven performance. Aqualock flow vent purge valve in hood eliminates ballooning due to regulator exhaust or trapped air from entries. Suit is all black and available in multiple sizes.
- 250% Super Stretch Thermoprene Pro insulation 8mm body/ 7mm hood
- Full shoulder to shoulder front zip entry
- Durable Thermoprene Pro non-pill nylon exterior laminate
- Aqua Silk interior for soft and luxurious comfort
- Double glued and double sewn seams eliminate cold water entry
- PK S-Lock zipper Dependable, Durable and Proven performance
- Aqualock Flow vent purge valve in hood
- Double locking, self-sealing wrist and ankle seals
- Enlarged Duratex kneepads for the toughest conditions
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Double Glued & Sewn Inside & Out|
|Closure||PK S-Lock Shoulder-to-Shoulder Front Zipper Entry|
In Southern California diving, the water is chilly in the non-summer months. This suit fit well, and kept out the cold.
Sizing chart was right on. Fits great and warm. Movement is a little restricted but far better then my old 7mm farmer John. Thought it would have been a little easier to zip up being in the front. Do able but takes some practice. Overall I’m quite happy with it.