You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Thermoprene Pro 3mm Vest for Men
|Height (ft/in)||5'5"- 5'7"||5'7"- 5'9"||5'9"- 5'11"||5'5.5"- 5'7.5"||6'1"- 6'3"||5'9.5"- 5'11"||5'10"- 6'0"||5'7.5"- 5'9.5"||6'2"- 6'4"||5'11"- 6'1"||5'8.5"- 5'10.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'0"- 6'2"||5'9.5"- 5'11.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'1"- 6'3"||6'3"||6'3"||6'5"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Thermoprene Pro the next generation of Henderson's ultra-popular Thermoprene wetsuit and accessory line that delivers quality and performance a step above the rest. A fantastic value, Thermoprene is ideal for budget-minded divers who want the best in materials, design, and construction. Significant improvements in comfort and flexibility will be one of the most noticeable enhancements found in the new Thermoprene Pro line. Thermoprene is crafted from a high-quality neoprene that has 250% stretch a significant improvement over the 180% stretch of the original Thermoprene. The new material melts in your hands and contours every curve of your body.
This increased stretch significantly improves diver comfort by making Thermoprene suits and accessories noticeably more flexible than the competition. New patterns which have been developed using fitting data from Henderson's pattern library which contains over five decades of USA grading and patterning knowledge. Get the features and design benefits of more expensive suits and accessories in this economically priced vest ideal for local waters and exotic destinations. There's no better way to boost warmth than to add a vest to your exposure protection gear. Wear it with board shorts in tropical waters or layer it with any type of full-length suit for cold water diving. Thermoprene Pro's natural stretch also means that this vest is easy to slip into or to layer with another garment without feeling any uncomfortable suit squeeze.
This 3mm nylon-2 neoprene rubber front zippered vest material is both glued and sewn, which not only clamps down on water seepage, but it also provides tremendous durability. All seams are double glued and sewn (interior & exterior). The front closure is a YKK-zipper with colored teeth, stainless-steel slide, and pull-tab leash. All edges are finished with a Spandex trim. Divers seeking a great value will appreciate Thermoprene's balance of performance and price. The latest technological innovation from Henderson, this new material delivers greater flexibility and improved features not found in standard neoprene wet suits, yet at a reasonable cost perfect for the cost-conscious buyer. Vest is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- Features and Design Benefits of More Expensive Suits
- Anatomically Friendly Vest Design
- Great for Layering or Exotic Destinations
- Abrasion Resistant
- Seams: Double Glued & Sewn Inside & Out
- Balance of Performance & Price
- Greater Flexibility than Standard Nylon 2 Neoprene
- 250% Stretch Neoprene Significant Improvement Over 180% Stretch of Original
- YKK Front Zipper, Stainless Steal Slider w/Pull Tab Leash
- Spandex Trim
- Thermoprene is Noticeably Easier to Don
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Double Glued & Sewn Inside & Out|
|Closure||YKK Front Zipper, Stainless Steal Slider w/Pull Tab Leash|
I've only used it once under a Henderson 7mm Thermoprene Pro wetsuit but it seemed to add a little bit of insulation.
soft stretchy very comfortable and warm.