You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Thermoprene Pro 3mm Men's Jumpsuit, Front Zipper~Black/Blue
|Height (ft/in)||5'5"- 5'7"||5'7"- 5'9"||5'9"- 5'11"||5'5.5"- 5'7.5"||6'1"- 6'3"||5'9.5"- 5'11"||5'10"- 6'0"||5'7.5"- 5'9.5"||6'2"- 6'4"||5'11"- 6'1"||5'8.5"- 5'10.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'0"- 6'2"||5'9.5"- 5'11.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'1"- 6'3"||6'3"||6'3"||6'5"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewGreat travel companion, this full-length 3mm nylon-2 jumpsuit is outfitted with a generously cut front-zipper that some divers prefer for easier donning. An anatomically friendly suit design translates into a form-enhancing fit and better thermal performance. As with all Thermoprene suits, divers also get the benefits of the best in construction techniques. The abrasion resistant Thermoprene material is both glued and blind stitched, which clamps down on water seepage and provides tremendous durability. Cuffs are finished with a Spandex trim and Freedom Flex kneepads guard the knees and lower legs without sacrificing comfort.
Divers seeking a great value will appreciate Thermoprene's balance of performance and price. The latest technological innovation from Henderson, this new material delivers greater flexibility and improved features not found in standard neoprene wet suits, yet at a reasonable cost perfect for the cost-conscious buyer. Thermoprene is crafted from a high-quality neoprene and a low pill fabric. It has 75% more stretch than standard neoprene. Thermoprene is noticeably easier to don, pulling over the shoulders and around the torso with less huff and puff than standard wet suits. Also, the fabric's exterior stands up extremely well to the wear of BC straps and weight belts. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Great Travel Companion
- Generously Cut Front-Zipper
- Anatomically Friendly Suit Design
- Form-Enhancing Fit and Better Thermal Performance
- Best in Construction Techniques
- Abrasion Resistant to BC Straps and Weight Belts
- Seams: Glued and Blind Stitched
- Balance of Performance and Price
- Greater Flexibility than Standard Nylon 2 Neoprene
- 75% More Stretch than Standard Neoprene
- Spandex Trim
- Freedom Flex Kneepads
- Thermoprene is Noticeably Easier to Don
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued and Blind Stitched|
|Closure||#10-YKK Front Zipper|
|Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Glued and Blind Stitched|
|#10-YKK Front Zipper|