You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThere's no better way to boost warmth than to add a hooded vest to your exposure protection gear. Wear it with board shorts in tropical waters or layer it with any type of full-length suit for cold water diving. The dual-density 5/3mm design uses panels of different thickness at key locations to maximize both heat retention and diver comfort. Thermoprene's natural stretch, about 75% more than standard wetsuit material, also means that this vest is easy to slip into or to layer with another garment without feeling any uncomfortable suit squeeze.
Thermoprene material is both glued and blind stitched, which not only clamps down on water seepage, it also provides tremendous durability. All edges are finished with a Spandex trim. A revolutionary new one way flow vent purge valve, vents regulator exhaust from the hood while preventing cold water entry. This design is a Henderson exclusive and not available on any other hooded vest.
Divers seeking a great value will appreciate Thermoprene's balance of performance and price. The latest technological innovation from Henderson, this nylon 2 material delivers greater flexibility and improved features not found in standard neoprene wet suits, yet at a reasonable cost perfect for the cost-conscious buyer. Hooded Vest is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- Great for Layering in Cold Water
- Use as Stand Alone Suit with Board Shorts in Warm Water
- 7/5mm Thermoprene Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber
- Anatomically Friendly Suit Design
- Form-Enhancing Fit and Better Thermal Performance
- Best in Construction Techniques
- Abrasion Resistant to BC Straps and Weight Belts
- Seams: Glued and Blind Stitched
- Balance of Performance and Price
- Greater Flexibility than Standard Neoprene
- 75% More Stretch than Standard Neoprene
- Spandex Trim
- Thermoprene is Noticeably Easier to Don
- Revolutionary One Way Flow Vent Purge Valve
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued and Blind Stitched|
|Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Glued and Blind Stitched|