You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Thermoprene 7mm Men's Jacket, Front Zip
|Height (ft/in)||5'5"- 5'7"||5'7"- 5'9"||5'9"- 5'11"||5'5.5"- 5'7.5"||6'1"- 6'3"||5'9.5"- 5'11"||5'10"- 6'0"||5'7.5"- 5'9.5"||6'2"- 6'4"||5'11"- 6'1"||5'8.5"- 5'10.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'0"- 6'2"||5'9.5"- 5'11.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'1"- 6'3"||6'3"||6'3"||6'5"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewDivers seeking a great value will appreciate Thermoprene's balance of performance and price. The material combination delivers greater flexibility and improved features not found in standard neoprene wetsuits, yet at a reasonable cost, perfect for the cost-conscious buyer. Thermoprene is crafted from a high-quality neoprene and a low pill fabric. It has 75% more stretch than standard neoprene, so while it is not as flexible as Henderson's Thermoprene Pro or TherMAXX lines of products, it still boasts significant comfort characteristics. The 180% stretch Thermoprene is noticeably easy to don, pulling over the shoulders and around the torso with less huff and puff than standard wetsuits. Also, the fabric's exterior stands up extremely well to the wear of BC straps and weight belts with its pill/abrasion-resistant exterior laminate.
This 7mm Jacket is made with uncompromising quality. The Jacket has seams that are glued and sewn, which seals off stitched areas and drastically reduces water entry. Front #10 YKK zipper w/ comfort seal to further limit water exchange. Each Henderson wetsuit benefits from five decades of design experience. The Thermoprene cut allows for an optimal fit while visually enhancing the diver's physique. Creature comforts include Lycra trimmed cuffs. Flexibility, comfort and core warmth are all hallmarks of the Thermoprene Jacket, which is now available in an easy-entry, front-zip design. Wear it alone to prolong your dives in tropical waters or pair it up with a farmer john to increase core warmth in cold waters. The heavy-duty front zipper makes getting into this jacket easy on the joints and layers seamlessly with back-zip suits or full-length john. Suit is black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- High Quality Nylon-2 Neoprene
- 75% More-Stretch than Standard Wetsuit Material
- 180% Stretch Thermoprene, Noticeably Easy to Don
- Glued & Blind-Stitched Seams
- Pill/Abrasion-Resistant Exterior Laminate
- Fantastic Value, Thermoprene Ideal for Budget-Minded Divers
- Contoured Fit: Helps Keep Water Exchange to Minimum
- #10-YKK Front Zipper
- Comfort Seal: Adds Warmth
- Spandex Trimmed Cuffs
- Wear Alone to Prolong Dives-In-Tropical Waters
- Pair Up w/John to Increase Core Warmth-In-Cold Waters
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Blind Stitched|
|Closure||#10-YKK Front Zipper|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Me and my crew all use the Henderson suits. I like the extra padding they have put on the knees of the farmer john. They use to have a sticker which I never understood. This is much more durable. We are in the suits all day long doing Docks and boat lift work so we beat on them pretty good.
I actually bought the farmer john and the step-in seprately and just used the whole wetsuit this Memorial Day weekend. We dove off of Rhode Island Coast and the water is still very cold. It works great. It is a very warm and dry wetsuit, exteremly comfortable in cold conditions. I do indeed recommend this product. Henderson products never disappoint.