You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Thermoprene 3mm Men's Farmer John
|Height (ft/in)||5'5"- 5'7"||5'7"- 5'9"||5'9"- 5'11"||5'5.5"- 5'7.5"||6'1"- 6'3"||5'9.5"- 5'11"||5'10"- 6'0"||5'7.5"- 5'9.5"||6'2"- 6'4"||5'11"- 6'1"||5'8.5"- 5'10.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'0"- 6'2"||5'9.5"- 5'11.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'1"- 6'3"||6'3"||6'3"||6'5"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewDivers seeking a great value will appreciate Thermoprene's balance of performance and price. The material combination delivers greater flexibility and improved features not found in standard neoprene wetsuits, yet at a reasonable cost, perfect for the cost-conscious buyer. Thermoprene is crafted from a high-quality neoprene and a low pill fabric. It has 75% more stretch than standard neoprene, so while it is not as flexible as Henderson's Thermoprene Pro or TherMAXX lines of products, it still boasts significant comfort characteristics. The 180 degrees stretch Thermoprene is noticeably easy to don, pulling over the shoulders and around the torso with less huff and puff than standard wetsuits. Also, the fabric's exterior stands up extremely well to the wear of BC straps and weight belts with its pill/abrasion-resistant exterior laminate.
One of the most versatile systems in wetsuit design, the classic john and jacket combo gives divers the option of layering up for cold waters or using a single layer in warmer climates. The base layer of this combo, the Thermoprene 3mm John is prized for its durability. The John has seams that are glued and sewn, which seals off stitched areas and drastically reduces water entry. A simple hook-and-loop closure at the shoulder. Freedom Flex kneepads guard the lower leg from bumps and scrapes without inhibiting natural movements and the spine pad adds warmth. Each Henderson wetsuit benefits from five decades of design experience. The Thermoprene cut allows for an optimal fit while visually enhancing the diver's physique. Creature comforts include Spandex trim, spine and lumbar pads. Flexibility, comfort and core warmth are all hallmarks of the Thermoprene John. Suit is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- High Quality Nylon-2 Neoprene
- 75% More-Stretch than Standard Wetsuit Material
- 180 degrees Stretch Thermoprene, Noticeably Easy to Don
- Glued & Sewn Seams
- Pill/Abrasion-Resistant Exterior Laminate
- Fantastic Value, Thermoprene Ideal for Budget-Minded Divers
- Contoured Fit: Helps Keep Water Exchange to Minimum
- Spandex Trimmed
- Durable Freedom-Flex Knee Pads
- Spine & Lumbar Pads
- Hook & Loop Shoulder Fastener
- Ideal for Both Local Waters & Exotic Destinations
- Option of Layering Up for Cold Waters
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||Hook & Loop Shoulder Fastener|
In my book Henderson makes the best wet suits out there. I have bad shoulders and putting on a wet suit is torture. This suit has the stretch to make it much easier to put on. I gave it only four stars because of two reasons. They don't make the farmer john and jacket in the thermoprene pro and they don't make it in all the different sizes like they do in the one piece suits. I have to wear the 2x size because of it so it is big on me in some areas causing me to feel the bubbles in the suit moving around my body as I swim. I'm sure it hinders some warmth too.
did fit well sent it back
Item came as promised and looks brand new. Great deal and I cannot wait to use it! Thanks scuba.com!