You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Thermoprene 3mm Childs Shorty, Back Zip
Product OverviewDivers seeking a great value will appreciate Thermoprene's balance of performance and price. The material combination delivers greater flexibility and improved features not found in standard neoprene wetsuits, yet at a reasonable cost, perfect for the cost-conscious buyer. Thermoprene is crafted from a high-quality neoprene and a low pill fabric. It has 75% more stretch than standard neoprene, so while it is not as flexible as Henderson's Thermoprene Pro or TherMAXX lines of products, it still boasts significant comfort characteristics. The 180% stretch Thermoprene is noticeably easy to don, pulling over the shoulders and around the torso with less huff and puff than standard wetsuits. Also, the fabric's exterior stands up extremely well to the wear of BC straps and weight belts with its pill/abrasion-resistant exterior laminate.
This 3mm Shorty is made with uncompromising quality. The suits have seams that are glued and sewn, which seals off stitched areas and drastically reduces water entry. In the Shorty, there is a spine pad with zipper seal to further limit water exchange and to help ease the discomfort of dive tanks. Each Henderson wetsuit benefits from five decades of design experience. The Thermoprene cut allows for an optimal fit while visually enhancing the diver's physique. Creature comforts include Spandex trimmed cuffs, a zipper seal and an adjustable collar. Suit has a back zipper with zipper tab leash for easy donning and doffing. Suit is black/blue in color and available in multiple sizes.
- High Quality Nylon-2 Neoprene
- 75% More-Stretch than Standard Wetsuit Material
- 180% Stretch Thermoprene, Noticeably Easy to Don
- Glued & Sewn Seams
- Pill/Abrasion-Resistant Exterior Laminate
- Fantastic Value, Thermoprene Ideal for Budget-Minded Divers
- Contoured Fit: Helps Keep Water Exchange to Minimum
- #10-YKK Front Zipper
- Comfort Seal: Adds Warmth
- Spandex Trim
- Wear Alone to Prolong Dives-In-Tropical Waters
- Pair Up w/Jumpsuit or John to Increase Core Warmth-In-Temperate Waters
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black/Blue
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||#10 YKK Front Zipper|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I purchased 3 different wetsuit, kept this and returned the other two. This 3mm keep my daughter warmer. She loves it and wants to wear it all the time. The design is cute. My daughter is very tiny so its loose but thats not a problem. The collar is a little high, if its shorter, it would be perfect.