You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Thermoprene 1.5mm Bibbed Hood
|Circumference of head at widest point (inches)||21-22||22-23||23-24||24-25||25-26|
|Circumference of head at widest point (cm)||53-56||56-58||58-61||61-63.5||63.5-66|
|Circumference of neck (inches)||14||14||15||16||17|
|Circumference of neck (cm)||35.5||35.5||38||40.5||43|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThere is no better way to boost warmth than to add a bibbed hood to your exposure protection gear. Layer it with any type of full-length or shorty suit for added warmth when diving. Divers seeking a great value will appreciate Thermoprene's balance of performance and price. The material combination delivers greater flexibility and improved features not found in standard neoprene wetsuit accessories, yet at a reasonable cost, perfect for the cost-conscious buyer. Thermoprene is crafted from a high-quality neoprene and a low pill fabric. It has 75% more stretch than standard neoprene, so while it is not as flexible as Henderson's Thermoprene Pro or TherMAXX lines of products, it still boasts significant comfort characteristics. The 180½ stretch Thermoprene is noticeably easy to don, pulling over the head with less huff and puff than standard wetsuit hoods. Also, the fabric's exterior stands up extremely well to the wear with its pill/abrasion-resistant exterior laminate.
Hood has seams that are glued and sewn, which seals off stitched areas and drastically reduces water entry. Each Henderson wetsuit accessory benefits from five decades of design experience. The Thermoprene cut allows for an optimal fit. The Henderson Thermoprene 1.5mm Bibbed Hood has a trim-able skin face seal, and anatomical fit. Hood is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- High Quality Nylon-2 Neoprene
- 75% More-Stretch than Standard Wetsuit Material
- 180½: Stretch Thermoprene, Noticeably Easy to Don
- Glued & Sewn Seams
- Pill/Abrasion-Resistant Exterior Laminate
- Fantastic Value, Thermoprene Ideal for Budget-Minded Divers
- Contoured Fit: Helps Keep Water Exchange to Minimum
- Trim-Able Skin Face Seal
- Bib Design Great for Layering w/Exposure Suit
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||None, Pull-Over Design|