You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson SAR Swimmer Fire FLeece 3mm Shorty
|Height (ft/in)||5'5"- 5'7"||5'7"- 5'9"||5'9"- 5'11"||5'5.5"- 5'7.5"||6'1"- 6'3"||5'9.5"- 5'11"||5'10"- 6'0"||5'7.5"- 5'9.5"||6'2"- 6'4"||5'11"- 6'1"||5'8.5"- 5'10.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'0"- 6'2"||5'9.5"- 5'11.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'1"- 6'3"||6'3"||6'3"||6'5"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewWater Rescue Personnel know the need for quality and dependable exposure protection. Henderson assures this need with its Water Rescue Line of Exposure Suits and Accessories. Henderson has been the exclusive supplier of water rescue suits to the USCG for more than 20 years. These rescue suits have been proven during tens of thousands of hours of intense Search and Rescue operations. All of the Henderson Rescue items have been chosen for use as replacement and original issue by the United States Coast Guard Helicopter Rescue Swimmer Program.
The Henderson Rescue Swimmer Hyperstretch 3mm Shorty is designed with the water rescue swimmers requirements in mind. Shorty is made from Hyperstretch 3mm Nylon II Neoprene Rubber with Spandex Trim. The Nylon of the Shorty is Bright International Orange in color for instant identification of rescue personnel. All seams are Glued and Sewn for Warmth and Durability. The Rescue Swimmer 3mm Shorty has Solas Reflective Panels on the shoulders for added safety and visibility in low light conditions. Shorty is equipped with a durable Back Zipper for easy donning and doffing. Suit is available in 5 sizes from Small to 2X-Large and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- US Coast Guard Approved for 20 Years
- Hyperstretch Nylon 2 Neoprene Material
- Glued and Stitched for Durability
- Back Zipper Closure
- International Orange Color
- Solas Reflective Panel on Shoulders
- Adjustable Collar
- 5 Sizes from Small to 2X-Large
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon Ii Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued And Blind-Stitched|
|Closure||Back Zipper And Adjustable Collar|
|Nylon Ii Neoprene Rubber|
|Glued And Blind-Stitched|
|Back Zipper And Adjustable Collar|