You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Men's 3mm Aqua Lock Quick-Dry Jumpsuit
|Height (ft/in)||5'5"- 5'7"||5'7"- 5'9"||5'9"- 5'11"||5'5.5"- 5'7.5"||6'1"- 6'3"||5'9.5"- 5'11"||5'10"- 6'0"||5'7.5"- 5'9.5"||6'2"- 6'4"||5'11"- 6'1"||5'8.5"- 5'10.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'0"- 6'2"||5'9.5"- 5'11.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'1"- 6'3"||6'3"||6'3"||6'5"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe completely redesigned Henderson Aqua Lock wetsuit series is a feature rich wetsuit line designed for divers who demand the very best equipment. Aqua Lock remains Henderson's most advanced wetsuit. The new Aqua Lock line features enhanced stretch, revolutionary Quick-Dry interior and locking zipper-less wrist and ankle closures. At the heart of the Aqua Lock series are the industry's original interlocking wetsuit wrist, ankle and neck openings. Each opening is designed specifically to mate with interlocking Aqua Lock hoods, boots and gloves using a new zipper-less sealing system to form a nearly impenetrable seal that minimizes cold water entry into the Aqua Lock ensemble.
The most significant change to the Aqua Lock line up is the addition of Henderson's new Quick-Dry interior. This revolutionary hydrophobic lining will significantly accelerate the speed at which the Aqua Lock wetsuits will dry, allowing all Aqua Lock wetsuits and accessories to dry in just a few minutes not hours. Imagine never needing to put on a cold, damp wetsuit boots, gloves or hood prior to your second dive or experiencing the disappointment of waking up in the morning only to find your wetsuit and accessories did not completely dry overnight. The Quick-Dry interior is super soft and adds a luxurious feel to the interior of the wetsuit. Additionally, the Quick-Dry interior will limit water entry and water movement throughout the wetsuit keeping you warmer longer.
The Aqua Lock System begins with the core jumpsuit. One of the most notable visual features on the suit is the liquid tape Aqua Lock seams. Every seam on the suits is first double glued and blind stitched inside and out. Then the outer seam is coated with a special waterproof Aqua Lock liquid tape barrier which seals the seam from water entry and helps protect the stitching from damage and unraveling. The 5mm and 7mm core jumpsuits offer special Aqua Lock wrist and ankle cuffs which have been designed to mate with specially designed Aqua Lock boots, gloves and hood. The Aqua Lock cuffs feature a soft and ultra-stretchy skin neoprene inner lining which mates to specially designed silicone seals inside the boots and gloves. 3mm Suits also mate with Aqua Lock accessories but the double locking wrist and ankles have been removed since they are not required in warmer water temps where 3mm suits are commonly utilized.
The Aqua Lock wetsuit exterior features Henderson's renowned anti-pilling Aquasilk laminate. Aquasilk provides a 250% stretch exterior for easy donning and doffing of suit. Rear zipper entry with zipper tab leash for easy self-donning assures easy use while the PK G-lock water resistant zipper eliminates unpleasant cold-water exchange in the spine and lumbar area. Soft, flexible and extremely durable Duratex knee pads, zipper pull-tab leash for easy self-donning and doffing and an adjustable collar complete the package. Henderson's new Aqua Lock wetsuit system will certainly be a first choice by Divers who demand warmth, performance and comfort on all their dive adventures. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Completely Redesigned Henderson Aqua Lock Wetsuit Series
- Feature Rich Wetsuit Line Designed for Divers Demanding the Very Best Equipment
- Aqua Lock Remains Henderson's Most Advanced Wetsuit
- Enhanced 250% Stretch 3mm Neoprene Rubber
- Henderson's New Quick-Dry interior:
Revolutionary Hydrophobic Lining
Significantly Accelerate Speed of Drying
Dries in Just a Few Minutes Not Hours
Super Soft & Adds Luxurious Feel to Interior of Wetsuit
Limits Water Entry & Movement Thru-Out Wetsuit Keeping You Warmer Longer
- Liquid Taped Aqua Lock Seams
- Double Glued & Blind Stitched
- Aquasilk Exterior Laminate
- PK G-Lock Water Resistant Rear Zipper Entry
- Zipper Tab Leash for Easy Self Donning
- Duratex Knee Pads
- Adjustable Collar
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Double Glued Blind Stitched & Liquid Taped|
|Closure||Rear PK G-Lock Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|