You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Men's 1.5mm Thermoprene Pro Short Sleeve Top
|Height (ft/in)||5'5"- 5'7"||5'7"- 5'9"||5'9"- 5'11"||5'5.5"- 5'7.5"||6'1"- 6'3"||5'9.5"- 5'11"||5'10"- 6'0"||5'7.5"- 5'9.5"||6'2"- 6'4"||5'11"- 6'1"||5'8.5"- 5'10.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'0"- 6'2"||5'9.5"- 5'11.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'1"- 6'3"||6'3"||6'3"||6'5"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Thermoprene Pro the next generation of Henderson's ultra-popular Thermoprene wetsuit line that delivers quality and performance a step above the rest. A fantastic value, Thermoprene is ideal for budget-minded divers who want the best in materials, design and construction. Significant improvements in comfort and flexibility will be one of the most noticeable enhancements found in the new Thermoprene Pro line. Thermoprene is crafted from a high-quality neoprene that has 250% stretch a significant improvement over the 180% stretch of the original Thermoprene. The new material melts" in your hands and contours every curve of your body.
This increased stretch significantly improves diver comfort by making Thermoprene suits noticeably more flexible than the competition. Thermoprene is also easier to get into, pulling over the shoulders and around the torso with less huff and puff than standard wetsuits. And, the fabric's exterior stands up extremely well to friction, meaning it won't show undue wear from BC straps and weight belts. New patterns which have been developed using fitting data from Henderson's pattern library which contains over five decades of USA grading and patterning knowledge. Get the features and design benefits of more expensive suits in this economically priced top ideal for both local waters and exotic destinations.
The Henderson 1.5mm Thermoprene Pro Pullover Short Sleeve Top has Spandex trim, flatlock stitched seams and is made from nylon-2 neoprene material. The top can be worn as a standalone in warm water to provide protection from the sun, give a bit of thermal protection along with abrasion, bite and sting protection from environment and critters. This all-purpose pullover top can also be used in layering under a thicker exposure suit or is great in board and paddling adventures. Top is black in color and available in multiple sizes.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
Excellent product. Sizes run small.
I ordered a XL and it was so small it fit my 10 year old grandson. Then I ordered the 3XL thinking that might fit like a XL. It still fits tighter than an XL should