You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Hot Skins Sport Jumpsuit Shoulder Patterned
|Height (ft/in)||5'5"- 5'7"||5'7"- 5'9"||5'9"- 5'11"||5'5.5"- 5'7.5"||6'1"- 6'3"||5'9.5"- 5'11"||5'10"- 6'0"||5'7.5"- 5'9.5"||6'2"- 6'4"||5'11"- 6'1"||5'8.5"- 5'10.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'0"- 6'2"||5'9.5"- 5'11.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'1"- 6'3"||6'3"||6'3"||6'5"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe sheer versatility of Hot Skins has made them a staple for all types of ocean lovers, especially divers and snorkelers. Made from premium grade blend of Nylon/Spandex, they help shield the skin from abrasion, UV rays and biological irritants. Hot Skins are sewn from material prized for its stretch and strength. Durable over-lock stitching is used on the full-body jumpsuits. Combined with attractive styling, Hot Skins look great, allow for nearly total freedom of movement and stand up to the rigors of an active lifestyle.
Each full-length jumpsuit comes equipped with thumb loops, heel straps and a tough, non-corrosive #5 YKK zipper. The Henderson Shoulder Patterned full suit can be worn alone in tropical conditions or may be used for layering under an exposure suit for easier donning of exposure suit and added thermal protection. Hot Skins come in multiple colors and sizes.
- Premium Grade Nylon/Spandex Blend
- Durable Over-Lock Stitching
- Worn Alone-In Tropical Conditions
- Use for Layering Under Exposure Suit
- Layering: Easy Donning Exposure Suit, Added Thermal Protection
- Material Prized for Stretch & Strength
- Thumb Loops, Heel Straps Prevent Suit Ride-Up
- Durable #5 YKK Front Zipper
- Available-In Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Closure||#5 YKK Front Zipper|
|Stirrups & Thumb Loops||Yes|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good guality but runs small ! Get a size larger !
I don’t usually write reviews but this is a really nice skin one piece. It was on sale which made it even better. Highly recommend. They work great under my Henderson 5mm wetsuit.