You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Hot Skin Tropic Shorts
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe sheer versatility of Hot Skins has made them a staple for all types of ocean lovers, especially divers and snorkelers. Made from premium grade blend of nylon and Spandex they help shield the skin from abrasion, UV rays and biological irritants. Spandex Hot Skins are sewn from material prized for its stretch and strength. Durable non-chaffing flat-lock stitching is used for this Tropic Short, combined with attractive styling, Hot Skins look great, allow for nearly total freedom of movement and stand-up to the rigors of an active lifestyle.
When used for layering under an exposure suit they make donning easier, help prevent chaffing from exposure suit seams and add a noticeable measure of warmth. The Henderson Hot Skin Tropic Shorts have a comfortable waist band with a drawstring closure. Tropic Shorts are black in color and are available in multiple unisex sizes.
- Premium Grade Blend of Nylon and Spandex
- Shield Skin from Abrasion, UV Rays and Biological Irritants
- Stretch-and-Strength Durable Material
- Durable Non-Chaffing Flat-Lock Stitching
- Attractive-Styling, Hot Skins Look-Great
- Nearly-Total Freedom-of-Movement
- Stand-Up to Rigors of Active-Lifestyle
- Make Donning Exposure Suits Easier
- Help-Prevent Chaffing from Exposure Suit Seams
- Add Noticeable-Measure of Warmth
- Comfortable Waist Band
- Drawstring Closure
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Unisex Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Nylon and spandex|
Used these shorts on trip to Belize. Worked great, just as I expected they would. Henderson makes excellent dive and snorkel clothing.