You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson 7/5mm Rescue Swimmer HyperStretch Thermoprene Hood
|Circumference of head at widest point (inches)||21-22||22-23||23-24||24-25||25-26|
|Circumference of head at widest point (cm)||53-56||56-58||58-61||61-63.5||63.5-66|
|Circumference of neck (inches)||14||14||15||16||17|
|Circumference of neck (cm)||35.5||35.5||38||40.5||43|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewWater Rescue Personnel know the need for quality and dependable exposure protection. Henderson assures this need with its Water Rescue Line of exposure suits and accessories. Henderson has been the exclusive supplier of water rescue suits to the USCG for more than 20 years. These rescue suits have been proven during tens of thousands of hours of intense Search and Rescue operations. All of the Henderson Rescue items have been chosen for use as replacement and original issue by the United States Coast Guard Helicopter Rescue Swimmer Program.
The Henderson Rescue Swimmer Hyper-Stretch Thermoprene 7/5mm Hood has a warm 7mm hood material with a 5mm bib. The extra-long bib allows layering in the neck and upper chest for added thermal protection in cold water conditions. All seams are Glued and Sewn for warmth and durability. The nylon 2 material is bright international orange in color for instant identification of rescue personnel. The Rescue Swimmer Hood has Solas reflective panel on the sides and crown of the cap and a hook and loop panel for attachment of a strobe light. The hood comes in multiple sizes and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- US Coast Guard Approved for 20 Years
- Hyper-Stretch Thermoprene Nylon 2 Material
- Glued and Stitched for Durability
- International Orange Color
- Soles Reflective Panel on Sides and Crown
- Hook and Loop Panel for Strobe Light
- Exclusive Supplier of Water Rescue Suits to USCG for More than 20 Years
- Proven Tens of Thousands of Hours of Intense Search and Rescue Operations
- United States Coast Guard Helicopter Rescue Swimmer Program
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued and Blind Stitched|