You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson 7/5mm Aqua Lock Quick-Dry Bib Hood
|Circumference of head at widest point (inches)||20-21||21-22||22-23||23-24||24-25||25-26|
|Circumference of head at widest point (cm)||50-53||53-56||56-58||58-61||61-63.5||63.5-66|
|Circumference of neck (inches)||13||14||14||15||16||17|
|Circumference of neck (cm)||33||35.5||35.5||38||40.5||43|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewDesigned as part of the Aqua Lock System this 7/5mm Aqua Lock Quick-Dry Hood utilize the same construction techniques employed by all Aqua Lock Wetsuits. Every seam on the hoods are first double glued and blind stitched inside and out. Then the outer seam is coated with a special waterproof Aqua Lock liquid tape barrier which seals the seam from water entry and helps protect the stitching from damage and unraveling. The interior of the Aqua Lock hood is lined with Henderson's new Quick-Dry interior.
This revolutionary hydrophobic lining will significantly accelerate the speed at which the Aqua Lock boot will dry, allowing too dry in just a few minutes not hours. Imagine never needing to put on a cold, damp boot prior to your second dive or experiencing the disappointment of waking up in the morning only to find your accessories did not completely dry overnight. The Quick-Dry interior is super soft and adds a luxurious feel to the interior of the boot and makes donning and doffing the boot easier. Additionally, the Quick-Dry interior will limit water entry and water movement throughout the boot keeping you warmer longer.
The hood bib is extended for additional coverage and a secure fit. The outer portion of the bib features 3 silicone O-ring seals which are designed to mate to the inside of the Aqua Lock jumpsuit. The inner bib is made from ultra-soft and supple skin neoprene to provide a compression seal against the skin. A revolutionary new one-way flow vent purge valve, vents regulator exhaust from the hood while preventing cold water entry. This design is a Henderson exclusive and not available on any other hood. The Aqua Lock hood exterior features Henderson's renowned Aquasilk laminate. Aquasilk provides a 250% stretch exterior for easy donning and doffing of hood. Hood is available in multiple sizes.
- 7/5mm Nylon-2 Neoprene Material
- Revolutionary Wet Suit System Design
- Hood Interlock's with Aqua Lock Suits
- Silicone O-Ring Neck Seals
Double Glued and Blind Stitched Inside and Out
Waterproof Aqua Lock Liquid Tape Barrier
- Revolutionary New One-Way Flow Vent Purge Valve
- Valve Vents Regulator Exhaust from Hood- Keeps Water Out
- Aquasilk Laminate Exterior
- Anatomical Design
- Henderson's New Quick-Dry interior:
Revolutionary Hydrophobic Lining
Significantly Accelerate Speed of Drying
Dries in Just a Few Minutes Not Hours
Super Soft & Adds Luxurious Feel to Interior of Wetsuit
Limits Water Entry & Movement Thru-Out Wetsuit Keeping You Warmer Longer
- Enhanced 250% Stretch 7mm Neoprene Rubber
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Double Glued Blind Stitched & Liquid Taped|