You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson 3mm Thermoprene Unisex Low Tropic Boot
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewDivers seeking a great value will appreciate Thermoprene's balance of performance and price. The material combination delivers greater flexibility and improved features not found in standard neoprene wetsuits, yet at a reasonable cost, perfect for the cost-conscious buyer. Thermoprene is crafted from a high-quality neoprene and a low pill fabric. It has 75% more stretch than standard neoprene, so while it is not as flexible as Henderson's Thermoprene Pro or TherMAXX lines of products, it still boasts significant comfort characteristics. The 180½ stretch Thermoprene is noticeably easy to don, pulling over the feet with less huff and puff than standard boots. Also, the fabric's exterior stands up extremely well to the wear of fin straps and foot pockets with its pill/abrasion-resistant exterior laminate.
Get the features and design benefits of more expensive boots in this economically priced boot ideal for both local waters and exotic destinations. The Henderson Thermoprene Low Tropical Boot has a durable, soft and flexible thermoplastic rubber (TPR) traction sole, upper has glued and sewn seams using durable bonded thread, aggressive heavy-duty abrasion resistant tread and an integrated hardened insert for puncture resistance. Great for all watersports or just walking in or around water, the beach, boat or dock. These 3mm nylon 2 neoprene boots are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- 75% More-Stretch than Standard Wetsuit Material
- 180½: Stretch Thermoprene, Noticeably Easy to Don
- Glued & Sewn Upper Seams
- Heavy Duty Abrasion Resistant Thread
- Pill/Abrasion-Resistant Exterior Laminate
- Fantastic Value, Thermoprene Ideal for Budget-Minded Divers
- Durable Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) Soft & Flexible Traction Sole
- Aggressive Tread Pattern Provides Traction
- Internal Puncture Resistant Liner
- Great for All Watersports or Just Walking In-or-Around-Water, Beach, Boat or Dock
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|