You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson 3mm Thermoprene Gloves
|Inches||6 1/2"- 6 3/4"||6 3/4"- 7 1/4"||7 1/4"- 7 3/4"||7 3/4"- 8 1/4"||8 1/4"- 8 3/4"||8 3/4"- 9 1/4"||9 1/4"+|
Measuring hands for glove sizes:Measure the length of the hand from the base of the wrist to the end of the middle finger
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Thermoprene glove line from Henderson Aquatics delivers quality and performance a step above the rest. A fantastic value, Thermoprene is ideal for budget-minded divers who want the best in materials, design and construction. Thermoprene is crafted from a high quality neoprene that has 75% more stretch than standard wetsuit material. This increased stretch significantly improves diver comfort by making Thermoprene gloves noticeably more flexible than the competition. Thermoprene is also easier to get into, pulling over the hands with less huff and puff than standard gloves.
Get the features and design benefits of more expensive glove in this economically priced glove ideal for both local waters and exotic destinations. The Henderson Thermoprene 3mm Gloves, have a durable hi-grip palm, glued and sewn seams and a Gator elastic hook & loop wrist closure. Gloves are black in color and are available in multiple sizes.
- Balance of Performance and Price
- Greater Flexibility than Standard Neoprene
- 75% More Stretch than Standard Neoprene
- Features and Design Benefits of More Expensive Gloves
- Nylon 2 Thermoprene, Neoprene Material
- Glued and Sewn Seams
- Durable Hi-Grip Palm
- Gator Elastic Hook & Loop Wrist Closure
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued and Sewn|
|Closure||Elastic Hook & Loop Wrist Closure|
|Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Glued and Sewn|
|Elastic Hook & Loop Wrist Closure|