You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson 3mm Talon Jumpsuit
|Height (ft/in)||5'5"- 5'7"||5'7"- 5'9"||5'9"- 5'11"||5'5.5"- 5'7.5"||6'1"- 6'3"||5'9.5"- 5'11"||5'10"- 6'0"||5'7.5"- 5'9.5"||6'2"- 6'4"||5'11"- 6'1"||5'8.5"- 5'10.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'0"- 6'2"||5'9.5"- 5'11.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'1"- 6'3"||6'3"||6'3"||6'5"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewHenderson has a long history of designing and manufacturing wetsuits for the United States Government at their New Jersey, USA factory. Today, Henderson manufactures its Spec-Ops wetsuits used by the United States Coast Guard, United States Special Forces and various sectors of the United States Armed Services for Special Ops, Explosive Ordinance Disposal and SAR (Search & Rescue) operations and training. Although Henderson Spec-Ops suits are not available to the public, the Henderson TALON is now available for recreational users. Each TALON wetsuit is cut, hand glued, assembled and sewn in Henderson's USA factory using the exact specifications and materials used in their Spec-Ops line. TALON wetsuits must be special ordered. TALON wetsuits are made one at a time, specifically for the owner. Every suit bears a registration number and comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the craftsperson that inspected it. This guarantees that the TALON wetsuit you receive was made in the USA to Henderson's exacting standards.
As in all wetsuits, the neoprene core is the heart of the product. No added treatment, coating, laminate or lining can make up for a low quality blended neoprene core material. Henderson's core neoprene utilizes a proprietary Hyperstretch Thermoprene 100% Chloroprene Rubber (CR) formula developed exclusively for Henderson and specifically for maintaining maximum warmth when compressed at depths. This formula is produced in a TAA compliant facility and is utilized in Henderson's BA - BAA compliant SPEC OPS / SAR wetsuit line. The Henderson core neoprene combines a low modulus with superior memory in a microcell structure, ensuring every Henderson wetsuit will maintain its thickness and superior warmth and comfort over many years of service. Henderson SPEC-OPS wetsuits are internally lined with Henderson's exclusive Fire Fleece lining. Fire Fleece lining is an ultra-high stretch, low pile, synthetic fleece which is incredibly comfortable. This comfort will enhance performance during extended deployment. Fire Fleece lining also contributes to the 300% stretch of the material making all land and water-based movements nearly resistance-free. This significantly reduces the effort required to move in a wetsuit and significantly increases energy stores for thermal regulation during prolong exposure. Fire Fleece lining minimizes water transfer throughout the wetsuit resulting in maximum thermal conservation. All the seams on Fire Fleece 3mm wetsuit is double glued and then blind stitched inside and out (most wetsuits are only sewn on one side). This provides longevity, confidence, and performance in the most demanding conditions.
The exterior laminate is also pill-resistant. Pilling occurs when wetsuits are exposed to hook and loop style fasteners, non-slip swim platforms, BCD's and other dive gear worn along with the wetsuit. No high stretch wetsuit is pill proof, but the Fire Fleece exterior will resist pilling and abrasion significantly better than other wetsuit laminates and will significantly increase replacement cycle times. The proven, back zip entry with pull tab leash significantly accelerates the speed at which users can be in the wetsuit and ready to deploy. Rear zip entry configurations are well suited for use in confined spaces and tight quarters, like helicopter cabins or surface deployment vessels. The suits can be easily unzipped for comfort and quickly re-zipped prior to deployment. Suit comes equipped with Duratex knee pads is black in color and available in multiple sizes. Note:
The TALON is a special-order suit. Be sure you provide the most accurate size information from the size chart. Once you receive the suit there are no exchanges or refunds, the suit you order is your suit.
- Long History of Designing & Manufacturing Wetsuits for US Government at New Jersey, USA Factory
- Henderson Manufactures Spec-Ops Wetsuits:
Used by US Coast Guard, United States Special Forces
Various Sectors of US Armed Services for:
Special Ops, Explosive Ordinance Disposal and SAR (Search & Rescue) Operations & Training
- Spec-Ops Suits are Not Available-to-The-Public
- Henderson TALON is Now Available for Recreational Users
- Wetsuit is Cut, Hand Glued, Assembled and Sewn in Henderson's USA Factory
- Uses Exact Specifications and Materials Used in Henderson's Spec-Ops Line
- TALON Wetsuits Must be Special Ordered
- Wetsuits are Made One-at-a-Time, Specifically for the Owner
- Every Suit Bears a Registration Number
- Comes w/Certificate of Authenticity Signed by Craftsperson that Inspected-It
- Guarantees TALON Wetsuit Receive was Made in USA to Henderson's Exacting Standards
- Neoprene Core Is-The-Heart-of-The-Product:
No Added Treatment, Coating, Laminate or Lining Can Make-Up for Low Quality Neoprene Core
Henderson's Core Neoprene Utilizes Proprietary Hyperstretch Thermoprene
100% Chloroprene Rubber (CR) Formula
- Core Material:
Developed Exclusively for Henderson
Specifically Maintaining Maximum Warmth when Compressed at Depths
Produced in TAA Compliant Facility & Utilized in Henderson's BA - BAA Compliant SPEC OPS / SAR Wetsuits
- Low Modulus w/Superior Memory in Microcell Structure
- Ensuring Every Henderson Wetsuit Maintains Thickness & Superior Warmth & Comfort
- Long Life and Service
- SPEC-OPS Wetsuits are Internally Lined w/Henderson's Exclusive Fire Fleece Lining
- Fire Fleece:
Ultra-High Stretch, Low Pile, Synthetic Fleece
Enhances Performance During Extended Deployment
Contributes 300% Stretch of Material
Makes Land & Water-Based Movements Nearly Resistance-Free
Significantly Reduces Effort Required to Move Increases Energy Stores for Thermal Regulation in Pro
- Fire Fleece Lining Minimizes Water Transfer Resulting in Maximum Thermal Conservation
- All Seams Double Glued & Blind Stitched Inside and Out
- Longevity, Confidence, and Performance in Most Demanding Conditions
- Exterior Laminate is Pill-Resistant:
Pilling Occurs when Wetsuits Exposed to: Hook and Loop Style Fasteners
Non-Slip Swim Platforms
BCD's and Other-Dive-Gear
No High-Stretch Wetsuit is Pill Proof
Fire Fleece Resist Pilling & Abrasion Significantly Better
Longer Life Suit
- Proven, Back Zipper Entry w/Pull Tab Leash
- Easy Donning and Doffing
- Rear Zip Entry Configurations:
Well Suited for Use in Confined Spaces and Tight Quarters
Helicopter Cabins or Surface Deployment Vessels
Suit Can-be-Easily Unzipped for Comfort & Quickly Re-Zipped Prior to Deployment
- Duratex Knee Pads
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
The TELON is a special-order suit. Be sure you provide the most accurate size information from the size chart. Once you receive the suit there are no exchanges or refunds, the suit you order is your suit.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Double Glued & Blind Stitched Inside and Out|
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|