You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson 2.5mm Thermoprene Sport Cap
|Circumference of head at widest point (inches)||20-21||21-22||22-23||23-24||24-25||25-26|
|Circumference of head at widest point (cm)||50-53||53-56||56-58||58-61||61-63.5||63.5-66|
|Circumference of neck (inches)||13||14||14||15||16||17|
|Circumference of neck (cm)||33||35.5||35.5||38||40.5||43|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewDivers seeking a great value will appreciate Thermoprene's balance of performance and price. The material combination delivers greater flexibility and improved features not found in standard neoprene wetsuit accessories, yet at a reasonable cost, perfect for the cost-conscious buyer. Thermoprene is crafted from a high-quality neoprene and a low pill fabric. It has 75% more stretch than standard neoprene, so while it is not as flexible as Henderson's Thermoprene Pro or TherMAXX lines of products, it still boasts significant comfort characteristics. The 180½ stretch Thermoprene is noticeably easy to don, pulling over the head with less huff and puff than standard wetsuit caps. Also, the fabric's exterior stands up extremely well to the wear with its pill/abrasion-resistant exterior laminate.
The Henderson Thermoprene 2.5mm Sports Cap is the perfect accessory for multiple water sports in temperate to warm water when head protection is needed for thermal and sun exposure. Sports Cap is made from premium Thermoprene nylon 2 material with an anatomical fit and flat lock stitched seams for added comfort. Cap comes equipped with an adjustable hook and loop fastener chin strap with D-ring. Cap is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- High Quality Nylon-2 Neoprene
- 75% More-Stretch than Standard Wetsuit Material
- 180½: Stretch Thermoprene, Noticeably Easy to Don
- Glued & Flat-Lock Stitched Seams
- Pill/Abrasion-Resistant Exterior Laminate
- Fantastic Value, Thermoprene Ideal for Budget-Minded Divers
- Contoured Fit: Helps Keep Water Exchange to Minimum
- Perfect Accessory for Multiple Water Sports in Temperate to Warm Water
- Provides Head Protection Needed for Thermal & Sun Exposure
- Anatomical Fit & Flat Lock Stitched Seams for Added Comfort
- Adjustable Hook & Lop Chin Strap w/D-Ring
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Seams||Flat Lock Stitched|
|Closure||Adjustable Hook & Loop Chin Strap w/D-Ring|
|Flat Lock Stitched|
|Adjustable Hook & Loop Chin Strap w/D-Ring|