You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson 1.5mm Thermoprene Unisex Fin Socks
|US Men's Shoe Size||2-3||4-5||6-7||8-9||10-11||12-13||14-15|
|US Women's Shoe Size||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-11||11-12||13-14||15+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewDivers seeking a great value will appreciate Thermoprene's balance of performance and price. The material combination delivers greater flexibility and improved features not found in standard neoprene wetsuits, yet at a reasonable cost, perfect for the cost-conscious buyer. Thermoprene is crafted from a high-quality neoprene and a low pill fabric. It has 75% more stretch than standard neoprene, so while it is not as flexible as Henderson's Thermoprene Pro or TherMAXX lines of products, it still boasts significant comfort characteristics. The 180½ stretch Thermoprene is noticeably easy to don, pulling over the feet with less huff and puff than standard boots. Also, the fabric's exterior stands up extremely well to the wear of fin straps and foot pockets with its pill/abrasion-resistant exterior laminate.
There is no better way to boost warmth than to add layering to your exposure suits accessories. Henderson's 1.5mm Thermoprene Unisex Socks are made from comfortable Thermoprene nylon 2 material and when donned before getting into your wet or dry suit will make putting your suit on easier and when worn under your wet suit or dry suit boots will add an additional layer of thermal protection on cold dives. When worn as a standalone these 1.5mm socks can provide protection from chaffing of the skin caused by wearing full foot fins keeping you comfortable and, in the water, longer. The socks have traction soles for sure footing on wet surfaces and glued and sewn seams for added comfort. Socks are available in multiple sizes and are black in color.
- High Quality Nylon-2 Neoprene
- 75% More-Stretch than Standard Wetsuit Material
- 180½: Stretch Thermoprene, Noticeably Easy to Don
- Glued & Sewn Stitched Upper Seams
- Pill/Abrasion-Resistant Exterior Laminate
- Fantastic Value, Thermoprene Ideal for Budget-Minded Divers
- Stand-Alone for Tropical Conditions w/Full Foot Fins
- Great Layering for Extreme Warmth
- Designed to Keep Feet Warm & Help Prevent Abrasion
- Perfect for Diving, Snorkeling, Wakeboarding, Kayaking, Canoeing & All Water Sports
- Great for Walking-On Hot Sand & Rough Concrete
- Durable Traction Sole Grips Boat Deck, Dock, or Shore
- Used w/Hunting or Hiking Boots to Help Keep Feet Warm
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|