You have no items in your shopping cart.
Head Volo One Snorkel Fins with Mesh Bag
Product OverviewThe Volo uses Mares Optimized Pivoting Blade system (OPB); the Volo is 30% more efficient than traditional fins. The OPB allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the kicking cycle, whereas traditional fins achieve this only during a small portion of the cycle, OPB produces a constant thrust, which minimizes fatigue and produces fluid movement through the water. The Volo also allows you to use alternate kick strokes not possible with splits fins.
The Volo super channel is designed for the diver who wants the perfect blend of power and efficiency in one fin. The new blade design with a large central super channel and two traditional lateral channels provide excellent thrust while maintaining hi-efficiency and minimizing leg fatigue. The blade is constructed of Tecralene and Thermoplastic Rubber for extended durability. The foot pocket delivers maximum power and evenly distributes pressure over the foot to minimize fatigue. The foot pocket interior features internal ribbing that improves fit, eliminates foot suction and prevents foot pocket flexing, while transmitting-more-power to the blade. All items come in a mesh bag with draw string closure. Mesh bag allows rinsing-and-drip-drying your gear in the bag. Bag can also double as a collection bag.
- 30% More-Efficient than Traditional Fins
- Anatomical Foot Pocket:
Evenly-Distributes Pressure Over-the-Foot to Minimize Fatigue
Foot Pocket Adds Thrust with Less Fatigue
Internal Ribbing Improves Fit
- Construction: Tecralene and Thermoplastic Rubber
- Optimized Pivoting Blade (OPB) System
- Super Channel Technology
- ABS Plus Buckles
- Large Heel Strap Tab for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
- Mesh Bag:
Draw String Closure
Rinse and Drip-Drying Gear in Bag
Double as Collection Bag
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Fin Materials||Tecralene & Thermoplastic Rubber|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Bag Material||Mesh Fabric|
|Type||Mesh Gear Bag|
|Tecralene & Thermoplastic Rubber|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|
|Mesh Gear Bag|