You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hawkeye by Norcross FishTrax 1C Handheld Fish FinderColor Display
Product OverviewHawkEye fish finders deliver unsurpassed portability to your fingertips, wherever you're outdoor adventures takes you. Your fishing experience, whenever....wherever.... however.... will benefit from instant fish, structure and depth readings in the palm of your hand. Or take them with you on any jon boat, kayak, canoe, boat or frozen lake. Before you venture out on your next fishing or boating trip, pack your HawkEye Fish Finder and get ready to tell all your friends a whopper of a fish story.
The Go Anywhere, Do Anything, Fish Finder:
The FishTrax 1C is modeled for the skilled fisherman who wants the high-definition fishing capability. It includes a full-color, high-definition VirtuView TFTN display in addition to 3 functional modules: The Fish Finder, Data, and Ice-Mode Digital Flasher. The Fish Finder method recognizes the habitation of game, analyzes lineament and structure, and general depth of the water on the high definition color layout. The Data Mode amplifies depth, thermal, and battery wattage assessment, so they can be effortlessly read from several feet away. Ice-Mode Digital Flasher provides its user with real-time FishTrax sonar echoes just like the classic flasher. Perfect for today's modern ice angler to target his or her suspended prey. The FishTrax 1C features an operator-selectable, dual-beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar that allows its user to tweak their fish finder so that it will adjust to any fishing technique or platform. With its 100-level affectability modification, multi-level depth ranges, and auto-zoom ground tracking, any angler can step up their prey targeting with satisfaction. It comes with 2 functional airwave frequencies (200 kHz and 83 kHz) so you can fine tune its sonar readings in shallow or deep water without complexity.
Fish finder is powered by 4 AAA batteries (not included) and the space and weight saving design is great for kayaks and float tube anglers alike. This unit comes with auto switching dual-beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar that will read up to 240' (75 meters) in 1/10 precision. Adaptive software programming minimizes false readings, VariableZone water temperature sensor shows water temperature throughout the water column Fish finder has a glare-free icon LCD with LED backlight offers excellent readability. The Airmar transducer is troll-able, boat mountable, & floatable... achieves unmatched, go anywhere, portability. Built-in expandability allows addition of accessories to adapt to any fishing platform. Sonar sensor side-scan adapter allows sonar direction finding under weeds, docks, ice, etc.
The FishTrax 1 measures 6" x 3" x 2" (15.25 cm x 7.62 cm x 5.1 cm), the unit will function for 30 hours on fresh batteries and can be programmed to provide readouts imperial or metric units of measures. The fish finder transducer come with 15' (4.5 meters) of cable and has a beam angle of 14°/26° degrees. The transducer frequency is 200 KHz/83 kHz. The fish finder includes user friendly color coded operation manual.
FishTrax Intelligent Sonar uses Sonar sound waves to detect depth, locate fish, and define bottom contour, composition and structure. Using specialized microprocessors, these sound waves are generated by the FishTrax display and sent to the FishTrax Sonar Sensor (Transducer). The sonar sensor, acting first as a speaker", emits these sound waves as a series of pulses. Then, microseconds later, the sonar sensor switches to a microphone" and listens for the return of the pulses as they bounce off of objects in the water column (referred to as echoes"). The echoes" are sent back to the display where, using proprietary algorithms in the FishTrax software, they are analyzed for location, size, and composition. These signal are then arranged by FishTrax's Human Interface Software and displayed in an easy to understand manner on the VirtuView HD Color Display.
Adjusting the Sensitivity:
Adjusting the amount of detail the shown on the VirtuView display is as simple as adjusting the fish finder's sensitivity. There are 100 user selectable sensitivity settings to choose from. Select a higher sensitivity setting to show smaller sonar returns on-screen, or a lower setting to remove clutter from the screen. Adjusting Sensitivity also affects how sonar returns are identified as fish icon symbols - more fish will be detected at a higher setting, fewer at a lower setting.
FishTrax Sonar Frequencies:
User selectable dual beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar allows you to fine tune the FishTrax 1C to adapt to your fishing style. There are two operating frequencies (200 kHz and 83 kHz), each specifically designed to make finding fish effortless. A frequency of 200 kHz means that 200,000 sonar pulses are produced (and listened for) by the transducer every second, while 83 kHz represents 83,000 sonar pulses per second. There are 3 frequency modes: 200 kHz: Excels at showing minute details. Provides the best resolution and definition of structure and targets, but will not penetrate as deep as 83 kHz. Use this frequency mode for fishing in shallow water where detail is important. 83 kHz: Has a much greater depth penetration capability, but shows less definition. Use it in deeper water or in situations where the 200 kHz lacks bottom structure detail. Dual-View: Use this mode to utilize the best features of each sonar frequency. The 200 kHz view will show greater detail of bottom structure and fish echoes, while the 83 kHz will reach deeper to show detail beyond the reach of the 200 kHz.
FishTarget Symbols and Depth:
The FishTrax 1C's FishTarget feature displays fish icons and a numeric fish depth reading instead of fish arches to help identify fish. FishTrax sonar uses sophisticated software to analyze the "shape" of the sonar return from a suspended target to determine whether it is a fish or debris. When a fish is detected it is displayed as graphic fish symbol on the VirtuView Display.
- Unsurpassed Portability
- The Go Anywhere, Do Anything, Fish Finder
- Instant Fish, Structure and Depth Readings In-the-Palm-of-Your-Hand
- Take-with-You-On: Jon Boat, Kayak, Canoe, Boat or Frozen Lake
- FishTrax 1C: Modeled for Skilled Fisherman
- High-Definition Fishing Capability
- Full-Color, High-Definition VirtuView TFTN Display
- 3 Functional Modules: Fish Finder, Data, and Ice-Mode Digital Flasher
- Fish Finder Method:
Recognizes Habitation of Game
Analyzes Lineament and Structure
General Depth of Water
All On High Definition Color Layout
- Data Mode:
Amplifies Depth, Thermal, and Battery Wattage Assessment
Effortlessly Read from Several Feet Away
- Ice-Mode: Digital Flasher, Provides User w/Real-Time FishTrax
Sonar Echoes Just-Like-the-Classic-Flasher
Perfect for Today's Modern Ice Angler
Targets Suspended Prey
- Operator-Selectable, Dual-Beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar
- Tweak Fish Finder to Adjust to Any Fishing Technique or Platform
- 100-Level Affectability Modification, Multi-Level Depth Ranges
- Auto-Zoom Ground Tracking, Angler Can Step-Up Prey Targeting w/Satisfaction
- 2 Functional Airwave Frequencies: 200 kHz and 83 kHz
- Fine Tune Sonar Readings in Shallow or Deep Water w/o Complexity
- Power: 4 AAA Batteries (not included)
- Unit Will Function for 30 Hours On Fresh Batteries
- Space & Weight Saving Design: Great for Kayaks and Float Tube Anglers
- Auto Switching Dual-Beam FishTrax Intelligent Sonar
- Dimensions: 6 x 3 x 2 (15.25 cm x 7.62 cm x 5.1 cm)
- Provide Readouts In Imperial or Metric Units of Measures
- Transducer Cable Length: 15' (4.5 meters)
- Beam Angle of Transducer: 14°:/26°: Degrees
- FishTrax Intelligent Sonar Delivers Precise Fish Finder Readings Up to 240' (75 meters)
- FishTarget Symbols and Depth: Displays Fish Icons and Numeric Fish Depth Reading
- Audible Fish & Depth Alarms Signal the Presence of Fish & Changes in Water Depth
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Readings
- Variable Zone Water Temperature Sensor
- Temperature Sensor: Shows Water Temperature Throughout The Water Column
- Glare-Free VirtuView HD Color Display: High Definition Imaging and Excellent Readability
- Airmar Transducer: Trollable, Boat Mountable, & Floatable
- Achieves Unmatched, Go Anywhere, Portability
- Weed and Rock Indicators Indicate Bottom Composition
- Easy Touch User Interface Makes System Setup And Adjustment Easy
- Built-In Expandability Allows Addition of Accessories To Adapt To Any Fishing Platform
- Includes User Friendly Color Coded Operation Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Unit Dimensions||6 x 3 x 2 (15.25 cm x 7.62 cm x 5.1 cm)|
|Display Type||TFTN LCD VirtuView Display|
|LCD Backlighting||Yes, White|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries (not included)|
|Depth Range||Up to 240' (75 meters)|
|Depth Readout Increments||1/10th ft./m|
|Transducer/Sonar Sensor Type||Portable, Shoot-Through, Boat Mountable|
|Cable Length||15' (4.5 meters)|
|Frequency||200 kHz and 83 kHz|
|Beam Angle||14°:/26°: Degrees|
|Alarm Signals||Yes, Audible|
|Battery Life||30 Hours|