You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hawkeye by Norcross DepthTrax 1H Handheld Depth Finder
Product OverviewHawkEye hand held depth finders and depth sounders are powerful portable sonar systems. Not only do they give you instant depth readings, from 2.5' to 300' (.75 to 91.5 meters), in 1/10th precision, but at the press of a button, their displays will give real time temperature (water or air) and fish readings. Use them in the winter to shoot through ice before cutting your hole. Use them as backup depth sounders on your pleasure boat or scan for channels in your dingy. No matter how you use them, you should never leave the dock without a HawkEye Hand Held Depth Finder...
The most versatile handheld sonar system ever produced! The LCD display is backlit for nighttime viewing and the unit is waterproof. To use place the transducer side of the unit in the water. Slide the activation button, and instant depth, fish and temperature readings will be displayed on the LCD. Included with the Norcross DepthTrax 1H Handheld Depth Finder is the handheld sonar system, wrist strap, user's guide. Unit requires one '9V' Batteries (not included). Great uses are when tube floating, shore readings, diving and snorkeling, boat kayak or canoe fishing and ice fishing.
- Powerful Portable Sonar Systems
- Instant Depth Readings, from 2.5' to 300' (.75 to 91.5 meters), in 1/10th Precision
- Press of a Button:
Displays Give Real Time:
Temperature (water or air)
- Use in Winter to Shoot Thru-Ice before Cutting Your Hole
- Great as Backup Depth Sounders on Pleasure Boat
- Scan for Channels in Your Dingy
- Never Leave the Dock w/o a HawkEye Hand Held Depth Finder
- Most Versatile Handheld Sonar System Ever Produced
- LCD Display is Backlit for Nighttime Viewing
- Unit is Waterproof
- Requires One '9V' Batteries (not included)
- Great Uses:
Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
Boat Kayak or Canoe Fishing
Handheld Sonar System
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Power Requirements||One '9V' Batteries (not included)|
|Depth Range||2.5' to 300' (.75 to 91.5 meters)|
|Depth Readout Increments||1/10th Precision|