You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hawkeye by Norcross 2B Digital Depth Sounder
Product OverviewThe DepthTrax 2B is an updated version of DepthTrax 1B. Following years of exhaustive R&D and field testing, Hawkeye updated the SONAR algorithms of the DepthTrax 2B to reach new depths. Able to reach depths of 600' (180 meters) and tuned for high speed performance, the DepthTrax 2B reaches deeper and performs faster than any depth finder Hawkeye ever produced.
The DepthTrax 2B delivers a combination of performance and affordability unrivaled in any other depth sounder. The foundation of the DepthTrax 2B is Hawkeye's proprietary algorithmic programming, which significantly reduces false readings and produces unmatched precision. Depth readings are updated four times per second on the no glare, polarized LCD icon display. EasyTouch Programming½ gives one-touch access to the user adjustable settings: Keel offset adjustment automatically adjusts depth readings for a vessels' draft requirements. Dual upper and lower depth alarms can be set throughout the full depth range. A 3-stage Advanced Warning System½ clearly signals an alarm condition with an audible alarm, an ultra-bright red LED warning light and LCD alarm indicators. One-touch alarm muting instantly turns off audible depth alarms. User selectable feet or meter readout. Automatic memory retention of all user settings.
Hawkeye even incorporated a waterproof plug and play transducer connector and a waterproof fuse holder. Finally, Hawkeye perfected customization with their patented interchangeable face/bezel system. The DepthTrax 2B includes white/black faceplates and trim rings, allowing custom matching to most boat dash configurations. Hawkeye even throw in a storage sun cover for good measure. The DepthTrax 2B comes standard with Hawkeye's½ exclusive high-speed, dual-mount transducer that can be transom mounted or glued inside most boat hulls. User selectable imperial or metric readout. SoftGlow½ Backlit Display and Programming Keys- Low intensity, low-temperature lighting prevents eye strain and condensation while providing unparalleled nighttime viewing.
Included with the DT2B Display are black, white face plates and black, white bezel trim rings, integrated waterproof plug & play connector and fuse holder, flush mount bracket and thick dash extension. Included with the Dual Mount Transducer are 30' (9.2 meters) with 2-pin connector removable transom mounting arms, pivot bracket, 2 angle shims, cable clam, cable anchors and stainless-steel mounting hardware.
The depth display window measures 1.65" x .87" (42mm x 22mm), the display type is a polarized liquid crystal icon, with a green SoftGlow½ backlighting, requires 11-14 VDC 200mA maximum voltage with a current drain of 40mA, nominal. Maximum depth range is 600' (180 meters) with a minimum range of 2.5' (70 cm) and depth readout increments of 1/10th ft./meter. The transducer frequency is 200 kHz with a beam angle of 14°.
- Updated Version of DepthTrax 1B
- Years of Exhaustive R&D and Field Testing
- Hawkeye Updated SONAR Algorithms of DepthTrax 2B
- Reach New Depths: Up to 600' (180 meters)
- Tuned for High Speed Performance
- Reaches Deeper & Performs Faster Than Any Depth Finder Hawkeye Ever Produced
- Combination of Performance & Affordability Unrivaled In-Any-Other Depth Sounder
- Significantly Reduces False Readings & Produces Unmatched Precision
- Depth Readings Updated Four Times per Second
- No Glare, Polarized LCD Icon Display w/Storage Sun Cover
- Spot Free Viewing With-or-Without Sunglasses
- EasyTouch Programming½: Allows One-Touch Access to User Adjustable Settings
- User Programmable Keel Offset Automatically Adjusts Depth Readings for Vessels' Draft
- User Selectable Imperial or Metric Readout
- Dual Upper and Lower Depth Alarms
- Alarms Can Be Set Thru-Out Full Depth Range
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning System½:: Clearly Signals an Alarm Condition
Audible Alarm, LED & LCD Indicators w/One-Touch Alarm Muting
- Automatic Memory Retention of All User Settings
- Patented Removable Face System
- Largest Display Available On In-Dash Depth Sounder
- SoftGlow½: Backlit Display:
Programming Keys- Low Intensity, Low-Temperature Lighting
Prevents Eye Strain & Condensation
Provides Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing
- Flush Mount Extension for Mounting-In-Extra Thick Dash Panels
- Available with Transom/Glue-In or Thru-Hull Mount Transducers
- ShootThru½: Sonar Technology:
Allows Readings Thru Solid Fiberglass & Up to 1/8 Aluminum Hulls
- Removable Transom Transducer Bracket for Low-Profile In-Hull Mounting
- DT2B Display Includes:
Black & White Face Plate
Black Bezel & White (Trim Ring)
Integrated Waterproof Plug & Play Connector & Fuse Holder
Flush Mount Bracket
Thick Dash Extension
- Dual Mount Transducer Includes:
30' (9.2 meters) Cable with 2-Pin Connector
Removable Transom Mounting Arms
2 Angle Shims
Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Display Window Dimensions: 1.65 x .87 (42mm x 22mm)
- Type Display: Polarized Liquid Crystal Icon
- Maximum Voltage: 11-14 VDC 200mA
- Current Drain: 40mA, Nominal
- Minimum Depth Range: 2.5' (70 cm)
- Depth Readout Increments: 1/10th ft./meter
- Transducer Frequency: 200 kHz
- Beam Angle: 14°:
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Unit Dimensions||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Display Dimensions||1.65 x .87 (42mm x 22mm)|
|Display Type||Polarized Liquid Crystal Icon|
|LCD Backlighting||Yes, SoftGlow½:|
|Power Requirements||11-14 VDC 200mA|
|Current Drain||40mA, Nominal|
|Depth Range||2.5' (70 cm) to 600' (180 meters)|
|Depth Readout Increments||1/10th ft./meter|
|Transducer/Sonar Sensor Type||Transom/Glue-In or Thru-Hull Mount Transducers|
|Cable Length||30' (9.2 meters)|
|Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|1.65 x .87 (42mm x 22mm)|
|Polarized Liquid Crystal Icon|
|11-14 VDC 200mA|
|2.5' (70 cm) to 600' (180 meters)|
|Depth Readout Increments|
|Transducer/Sonar Sensor Type|
|Transom/Glue-In or Thru-Hull Mount Transducers|
|30' (9.2 meters)|