You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYou've just seen a great white. You're out of air. Or perhaps you discovered a gold brick in the sand. How do you get your buddy's attention, or help from others? Give ReefNet's new "H2YO" a shake to emit a loud and distinctive rattle that can be heard at great distances underwater. Well maybe it's not that drastic of a problem, but you get what we mean! Maybe you just found a hole full of lobster or super macro shot you want your buddy to photograph.
The Noisemaker is made from durable plastic with several internal ball and steel split ring for attachment to gear. There are many reasons to use an H2YO instead of alternative signaling devices. It can't be forgotten on shore/boat like a tank banger since it stays on your BC. The sound pattern is unique and easily identifiable. Does not sound like a tank banger...the days of wondering "who's banging?!" are over. It doesn't require an air supply like many other noisemakers. It doubles as a gear identifier (different colors for different people) and it's virtually indestructible. For single internal ball clanking" model see SKU: AQUNMC).
- Great Underwater Signaling Device
- Shake to Emit a Loud and Distinctive Rattle
- Can Be Heard at Great Distances Underwater
- Why H2YO Instead of Alternative Signaling Devices?½:
Can't be Forgotten On Shore/Boat Like a Tank Banger½:
Stays-On Your BC½:(Split Ring)
Sound Pattern is Unique and Easily Identifiable½:
Does Not Sound Like a Tank Banger
Days of Wondering Who's Banging? Are-Over½:
- Doubles as Gear Identifier: Brightly Colored for Easy ID
- Virtually Indestructible
- Durable Plastic with Internal Steel Balls
- Steel Split Ring for Attachment to Gear
- Note: For Clanking Model see SKU: AQUNMC
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Activation||Shake By Hand|
|Device Materials||Plastic with Internal Steel Balls|
|Gear Attachment||Steel Split Ring|