You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewNeed to refill your Extra Air Source or Redundant Air System when you go to the dive shop or on the charter boat? This handy adapter has a cylinder vale head that will conveniently work with your local dive retailer or fill station on the charter boat not making you sacrifice your primary air source supply. Filler is manufactured from chrome plated marine grade brass with push button bleeder valve. H2Odyseey's Station Filler is 3000 psi (200 bar) Rated.
- Great for Dive Boats and Shop Air Fill Stations
- For Use with Extra Air Source and Redundant Air Systems
- Chrome Plated Marine Brass Construction
- Spring Loaded Bleeder Valve
- 3000 psi (200 bars) Service Pressure
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Working Pressure||3000 Psi (200 Bars)|
|Purpose||H2Odyssey Station Filler For The Extra Air Source|