You have no items in your shopping cart.
H2Odyssey Extra Air Source Station Kit Complete Package
Product OverviewThis Package includes everything you need for a Redundant Air System except the Air Fill:
You're 60' (18 meters) down, and your primary air source malfunctions, you can't get air! What do you do? Pull-out your extra air source, calmly make your way to the surface, make a safety stop and once back on the boat or on shore thank your lucky stars" you dove with the extra air source. The Extra Air Source removes existing limits on redundant air currently on the market and allows you to configure a redundant air source tailored to your diving- needs. Whether you're cave diving or diving shallow reefs the Extra Air Source will get you to the surface and even provide you with enough air for a safety stop if configured correctly for your maximum depth.
Having a redundant air source for increased safety allows independent emergency air not dependent on your primary air supply. An octopus or breathable inflator system both depend on the reliability of your primary air source. If it malfunctions you're out of air! The EAS2 gives you the reliability of a redundant air system using a dependable non-balanced flow-by piston first stage with a downstream demand valve second stage. The first stage regulator threads directly into the neck of the cylinder eliminating the need or bulk of a cylinder valve or hose. First stage has a sure grip on/off valve hand wheel that is easy to turn even with gloved hands. The first stage is equipped with two 3/8" threaded low pressure ports and one 7/16" threaded high pressure port on the marine grade chrome platted brass body for corrosion resistance and long life.
The second stage regulator has a bright yellow purge cover, is a dependable simple downstream demand valve design which connects to the first stage via a 360° vertical/horizontal swivel. The second stage has a quality silicone mouthpiece, diaphragm and dual exhaust valves in a dual exhaust manifold for ease of inhalation/exhalation when in an emergency out of air situation. The large purge button makes clearing the regulator safe and easy. The first stage regulator threads directly into the neck of the included 6 cubic foot (cu. ft.) 3/4"-14 NPSM aluminum cylinder eliminating the need or bulk of a cylinder valve.
The included lightweight 6-cu. ft. aluminum cylinder fits into H2Odyssey's Quick Release EAS Bag. The bag is the best way to mount your redundant air system. The bag is designed to hold the 6-cu. ft. tank, and easily clips to your BCD "D"-rings. Bag is made of durable nylon material with two adjustable quick release buckle straps. Kit comes equipped with the handy station filler adapter. Adapter allows your Extra Air Source System to be filled at the local dive store or while diving from a boat equipped with a fill station. The adapter has a cylinder vale head that will conveniently work with your local dive retailer or charter boat fill station not making you sacrifice your primary air source supply. The Station Filler is made of durable chrome plated brass and corrosion resistant materials. If you need the Yoke Filler Adapter that allows your Extra Air Source System to be filled on the beach or where a compressor is not handy, see H2EASYFA Yoke Filler. Product comes with an owner's manual.
- Package Includes Everything Needed for Redundant Air System Except the Air Fill
- Reliability of Redundant-Air-System
- Increased Safety in Diving
- Threads Directly to Any 3/4-14 NPSM Cylinder
- Cave Diving or Diving Shallow Reefs:
Extra Air Source Can Supply Enough-Air
Cylinder Size Dependent*
- Independent Emergency Air, No Dependency on Primary or Buddies Air Supply
- Owner's Manual
- H2Odyseey RG2V First Stage Regulator
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston Design
- Sure-Grip On/Off Valve Hand-Wheel
- 2 Low Pressure Ports 3/8 Thread
- 1 High Pressure Port 7/17 Thread
- Marine Grade Chrome Plated Body
- Durable and Corrosion Resistant Design
- Second Stage:
- H2Odyseey RG8 Second Stage Regulator
- Dependable Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Bright Yellow Purge Cover for Easy Identification
- 360°: Vertical/Horizontal Swivel Connection
- Dual Exhaust Valves and Manifold
- Silicone Mouthpiece, Exhaust Valves and Diaphragm
- Large Purge Button for Easy Access
- Lightweight 6 cu. ft. Aluminum Cylinder
- Service Pressure: 3000 psi (207 bar)
- * Cylinder Capacity for Shallow Non-Overhead Environment Diving
- Bright Yellow Bottle
- High Strength 6061-T6 Alloy
- Station Filler:
- Station Filler: Fill from Local Dive Retailer or Charter Boat Fill Station
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass
- Yoke Filler Adapter (see H2EASYFA Yoke Filler)
- H2Odyssey's Quick Release EAS Bag:
- Best Way to Mount Redundant Air System
- Hold the 6-cu. ft. Tank
- Bag Clips-Easily to your BCD D-Rings
- Durable Nylon with 2-Adjustable Quick Release Buckle Straps
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston|
|LP Ports||Two 3/8 Thread|
|HP Ports||One 7/16 Thread|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||First Stage and Filler Adapter: Chrome Plated Brass, Second Stage: Housing Plastic, Soft Components: Mouthpiece, Diaphragm and Exhaust Valves Silicone|
|Pressure||3000 psi (207 bar)|
|Capacity||6 cu. ft.|
|Cylinder Material||6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy|
|Gear Attachment||Strap and Clip|