You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYou're 60' (18m) down, and your primary air source malfunctions, you can't get air! What do you do? Pull-out your extra air source, calmly make your way to the surface, make a safety stop and once back on the boat or on shore thank your lucky stars" you dove with the extra air source. The Extra Air Source removes existing limits on redundant air currently on the market and allows you to configure a redundant air source tailored to your diving- needs. Whether you're cave diving or diving shallow reefs the Extra Air Source will get you to the surface and even provide you with enough air for a safety stop if configured correctly for your maximum depth.
Having a redundant air source for increased safety allows independent emergency air not dependent on your primary air supply. An octopus or breathable inflator system both depend on the reliability of your primary air source. If it malfunctions you're out of air! The EAS2 gives you the reliability of a redundant air system using a dependable non-balanced flow-by piston first stage with a downstream demand valve second stage. The first stage regulator threads directly into the neck of the cylinder eliminating the need or bulk of a cylinder valve or hose. First stage has a sure grip on/off valve hand wheel that is easy to turn even with gloved hands. The first stage is equipped with two 3/8" threaded low pressure ports and one 7/16" threaded high pressure port on the marine grade chrome platted brass body for corrosion resistance and long life.
The second stage regulator has a bright yellow purge cover, is a dependable simple downstream demand valve design which connects to the first stage via a 360½ vertical/horizontal swivel. The second stage has a quality silicone mouthpiece, diaphragm and dual exhaust valves in a dual exhaust manifold for ease of inhalation/exhalation when in an emergency out of air situation. The large purge button makes clearing the regulator safe and easy. The first stage regulator threads directly into the neck of a 3/4"-14 NPSM cylinder eliminating the need or bulk of a cylinder valve, it also gives you the latitude of selecting the size of cylinder to be utilized.
The Extra Air Source is available in two models. If you find that you will be filling your unit predominantly at your local dive store or on a dive boat that can fill cylinders then you will prefer the Station Filler Model, if you will be filling your unit while on the fly, then you will need the Yoke Model which allows filling from your Scuba cylinder. If you find you may need both then the SKU's for the two Filler Adapters are as follows: H2EASSFA Station Filler and H2EASYFA Yoke Filler. Product comes with an owner's manual.
- Reliability of Redundant-Air-System
- Increased Safety in Diving
- Threads Directly to Any 3/4-14 NPSM Cylinder
- Cave Diving or Diving Shallow Reefs: Extra Air Source Can Supply Enough-Air
- Independent Emergency Air, No Dependency on Primary or Buddies Air Supply
- 2 Choices: Chrome Plated Brass Station Filler or Yoke Filler
- Station Filler: Fill from Dive Store or Boat Air Fill Station
- Yoke Filler: Fill from Scuba Cylinder
- Owner's Manual
- H2Odyseey RG2V First Stage Regulator
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston Design
- Sure-Grip On/Off Valve Hand-Wheel
- 2 Low Pressure Ports 3/8 Thread
- 1 High Pressure Port 7/16 Thread
- Marine Grade Chrome Plated Body
- Durable and Corrosion Resistant Design
- Second Stage:
- H2Odyseey RG8 Second Stage Regulator
- Dependable Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Bright Yellow Purge Cover for Easy Identification
- 360½: Vertical/Horizontal Swivel Connection
- Dual Exhaust Valves and Manifold
- Silicone Mouthpiece, Exhaust Valves and Diaphragm
- Large Purge Button for Easy Access
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston|
|LP Ports||Two 3/8 Thread|
|HP Ports||One 7/16 Thread|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||First Stage and Filler Adapter: Chrome Plated Brass, Second Stage: Housing Plastic, Soft Components: Mouthpiece, Diaphragm and Exhaust Valves Silicone|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Works way better than I expected. I purchased this with the 19 cubic foot tank. I put the tank in a camel back back pack so the regulator just fits out the top. I carry it with me when Im scuba diving just in case. I also wear the back pack on my chest and can use the set up for shallow water dives, inspecting my boats, or just having some fun. With controlled breathing I was able to stay down 20 feet for 25 minutes with some air to spare. Great product. Im considering getting a low pressure qd and a 3 foot hose for it. Considering getting another one. And also a high pressure hand pump for back packing trips.