You have no items in your shopping cart.
Goal Zero Boulder 100 Solar Panel Briefcase
Product OverviewRugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Included a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night. 100-Watt (14-22V) panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 Briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa and Yeti Power Banks.
When the Boulder 100 Briefcase is attached to the following Yeti Power Banks it will charge those banks as follows: Yeti 200X (see SKU: GLZY200PP): Charges in 2-4 hours, Yeti 400 (see SKU: GLZ23000): Charges in 6-12 hours, Yeti 400 Lithium: Charges in 7-14 hours, Yeti 500X (see SKU: GLZY500PP): Charges in 6-12 hours, Yeti 1000 Lithium: Charges in 16-32 hours, Yeti 1400 Lithium: Charges in 22-44 hours, Yeti 1500X: Charges in 18-36 hours, Yeti 3000 Lithium: Charges in 36-72 hours and Yeti 3000X: Charges in 36-72 hours. When the Boulder 100 is attached to the Sherpa 100 Power Pack it charges in 3-4 hours. Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
The Goal Zero Boulder 100 Solar Panel has a solar port (blue, 8mm): 14-21.5V, up to 7A (100W max). The solar panel has a power rating of 100 watts, is an open circuit voltage of 21.5V design with a maximum power point voltage (Vmpp) of 17.2V and has a monocrystalline type cell. The when folded the solar panel measures 26.75 x 21.75 x 3.75" (70 x 55.2 x 8.9cm). When unfolded the panel measures 26.75 x 43.5 x 1.75" (70 x 110.4 x 4.4cm). The solar panel weighs 25.9 lbs (11.7kg). Included with the Goal Zero Boulder 100 Solar Panel are a 6' (1.83m) cable, canvas carrying bag and built-in kick stand. Panel also is equipped with a convenient padded carry handle.
- Rugged, Durable, & Rigid
Strong Tempered Glass
Added Corner Protection
- Designed for Temporary or Permanent Installation
- Integrated Kickstand: Helps Get Optimal Angle to Sun
- 2-Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total)
- Chained Together & Hinge Connected
- Protective Canvas Bag for Easy Carrying
- Use w/Goal Zero Portable Power Pack or Portable Power Station
- Charge Gear Day or Night
- 100-Watt (14-22V) Panel
- Produces Power when Exposed to Sunlight
- Best Used for Recharging Goal Zero Sherpa & Yeti Power Banks
- Charge Times Yeti Power Banks:
Yeti 200X (see SKU: GLZY200PP): 2-4 Hrs
Yeti 400 (see SKU: GLZ23000): 6-12 Hrs
Yeti 400 Lithium: 7-14 Hrs
Yeti 500X (see SKU: GLZY500PP): 6-12 Hrs
Yeti 1000 Lithium: 16-32 Hrs
Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hrs
Yeti 1500X: 18-36 Hrs
Yeti 3000 Lithium: 36-72 Hrs
Yeti 3000X: 36-72 Hrs
- Charge Time Sherpa 100 Power Pack: 3-4 Hours
- Charging Variables:
Elevation & Temperature
Time of Year
Angle & Position to Sun
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-21.5V, Up to 7A (100W max)
- Power Rating: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.5V w/Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp) of 17.2V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Folded Dimensions: 26.75 x 21.75 x 3.75 (70 x 55.2 x 8.9cm)
- Open Dimensions: 26.75 x 43.5 x 1.75 (70 x 110.4 x 4.4cm)
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7kg)
- Convenient Padded Carry Handle
- Includes: 6' (1.83m) Attachment Cable, Canvas Carry Bag & Built-In Kick Stand
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
Added Corner Protection
|Folded Dimensions||26.75 x 21.75 x 3.75 (70 x 55.2 x 8.9cm)|
|Open Dimensions||26.75 x 43.5 x 1.75 (70 x 110.4 x 4.4cm)|
|Weight||25.9 lbs (11.7kg)|
|Rated Power||100 Watts|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.5V w/Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp) of 17.2V|
|Ports||Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-21.5V, Up to 7A (100W max)|
|Charge Times||Yeti Power Banks:
Yeti 200X (see SKU: GLZY200PP): 2-4 Hours
Yeti 400 (see SKU: GLZ23000): 6-12 Hours
Yeti 400 Lithium: 7-14 Hours
Yeti 500X (see SKU: GLZY500PP): 6-12 Hours
Yeti 1000 Lithium: 16-32 Hours
Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
Yeti 1500X: 18-36 Hours
Yeti 3000 Lithium: 36-72 Hours
Yeti 3000X: 36-72 Hours
Sherpa 100 Power Pack: 3-4 Hours