You have no items in your shopping cart.
GMC Hose to NPTM Adapter, Brass
Product OverviewThis Brass Hose to NPTM Adapter converts a hose with a 1/4" female swivel cap to 1/4" male NPT. Pneumatic hose systems often use end-fittings consisting of a swiveling compression cap (JIC) which mates to a dome-shaped pipe fitting, thereby adapting hose to 1/4" NPT. Swivel caps allow the hose to be properly aligned before the cap is tightened to form an air-tight joint. Adapter has a 3000 psi (200 bar) service pressure.
- Durable Brass Construction
- NPTM Adapter Converts Hose with 1/4 Female Swivel Cap to 1/4 Male NPT
- Pneumatic Hose Systems:
Use End-Fittings of Swiveling Compression Cap (JIC)
Mates Dome-Shaped Pipe Fitting
Adapting Hose to 1/4 NPT
- Swivel Caps Properly-Align Hose before Cap is Tightened-to-Form Air-Tight Joint
- Service Pressure: 3000 psi (200 bar)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||HP|
|Thread Size||1/4 Female Swivel Cap To 1/4 Male NPT|
|Working Pressure||3000 psi (200 bar)|
|Purpose||Scuba Gas Systems, Air|