You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe GLO-TOOB Light Stick now comes in a new model. It is a simplified version of the original model that is powered by an inexpensive AAA battery. This high powered GLO-TOOB Stick is ideal for the dark and deserted stretches of long driving, hiking, fishing, Scuba diving or cycling. It is sure to light up your way and keep-you from harm's way, while performing your favorite activities at night. It is waterproof up to 200' (60m), can be carried and used under any wet conditions comfortably. The GLO-TOOB Light Stick has a visibility setting of over a mile (1.6 km) and works on 3 convenient compatible modes: 100% on, 25% on and strobe mode. Simple tail twist on/off switch system, comes with a split key ring and quick-release lanyard. Next time you decide to go out in the dark and carry out any of the activities in any environment or terrain, take a GLO-TOOB AAA Light Stick and let there be light for you and those you care about! Light stick measures (L x W) 2.83" x 0.76" (7.2cm x 1.9cm) and is available in multiple colors.
- New-Model, Simplified Version of Original Model
- Powered by Inexpensive AAA Battery
- High Powered GLO-TOOB Stick Ideal for:
Dark-&-Deserted Stretches of Long-Driving
Scuba-Diving or Cycling
- Light-Up-Your-Way & Keeps-You from Harm's-Way, While Performing Favorite-Activities at Night
- Waterproof Up to 200' (61m)
- Carry-&-Use Under-Any Wet-Conditions Comfortably
- Visibility Setting of Over-a-Mile (1.6km)
- 3-Modes: 100% ON, 25% ON & Strobe Mode
- Simple Tail Twist On/Off Switch System
- Split Key Ring & Quick Release Lanyard
- Dimensions: (L x W) 2.83 x 0.76 (7.2cm x 1.9cm)
- Available in Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Handle||Light Body, Split Ring & Lanyard|
|Depth Rating||200' (61m)|
|Flash Cycle||Yes, Strobe Mode|
|Dimensions||(L x W) 2.83 x 0.76 (7.2cm x 1.9cm)|
This small signaling flashlight, gives very good result and flexibility in its use, I bought the white color to use as a flashlight, apart allows to give a fixed light source and the same smaller. It is strong, simple and simple to use, unscrewing and slightly twisting its lid allows access to different changes of lights, of course in this small size you can not ask for a lantern but it provides an adequate light that allows to see inside a tent, to signal an object or diver in the water or place it in a smb to mark its position in the surface water.