You have no items in your shopping cart.
Genesis Resource Pro Computer Console, CG2209
Product OverviewGenesis ReSource Pro Computer Console has a Pressure Gauge that reads pressure up to 5000 psi w/temp, and ReSource Air Computer. Pressure Gauge is 1.75" (44.5mm) diameter with luminescent color graphics making reading the pressure easy at a glance. The ReSource Pro with Modified Haldanean / DSAT (Diving Science and Technology) Database Algorithm, has an intuitive operation and display, with large easy to read numbers and a clean matter-of-fact screen that gives you what you need to know. Computer can be used for air and nitrox diving, and has a gauge mode option. The module measures 1" (25.4mm) thick by 2.1" (53.34mm) in diameter.
The ReSource Pro can be programmed easily operate in either imperial or metric measurements. The computer is water activated so there is no need to turn it on before you jump in the water. The computer has a common CR2450 consumer replaceable battery, guaranteeing you won't be on a once in a lifetime tropical vacation with a computer that needs factory battery replacement. Computer can log up to 50 dives in its memory, so not to worry on a day-by-day bases when you're on vacation having fun, just wait to you get home. Night diving is aided with the HydroGlow back lighting which also comes in handy when on a cave or wreck diving adventure. If altitude diving is your thing the computer automatically adjust up to 14,000' (4267.2m). Maximum operational depth is 330' (100m), there is an automatic safety stop countdown timer and full decompression stop countdowns as deep as 40' (12.2m) when required. Computer has both digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen, oxygen limits and ascent rate.
When diving computer will display your dive time remaining (NDL), current depth and in a bar graph form nitrogen loading and current ascent rate. If decompression is required you will see a bar graph indicating your deepest stop required, total ascent time, stop time and depth of stop, current depth and an up arrow indicating need to ascend to the stop depth.
Pressure Gauge reads pressure up to 5000 psi and features a thermometer for temperature readings. The SPG has high visibility graphics with bright red from 0 to 500 psi reserve air orange indicators between 500 to 1,000 psi for extended reserve air for deeper dives and blue between 1,500 to 5,000 psi. Gauge face is luminescent for low light situations.
Gauge hose has a 360½ swivel assembly and all the instruments are protected with a sleek impact resistant rubber boot that has dual rubber eyelets for attachment of a lanyard or clip keeping the diver streamline and reef and environment conscious. So, if you're looking for a great entry level computer console the ReSource is what you are looking for. Computer comes with an owner's manual.
- Air/Nitrox or Gauge Operating Mode
- Algorithm: Modified Haldanean / DSAT (Diving Science & Technology) Database
- Deep Stop Reminder for Dives-Exceeding 80' (24.4m)
- Digital & Bar Graph Indicators for Nitrogen, Oxygen Limits & Ascent Rate
- Log Book Data: Up to 50 Dives
- Consumer Replaceable CR2450 Battery
- Excellent Entry Level Computer
- Exceptionally Intuitive Display
- Maximum Depth - 330' (100m)
- Deco Stops to 40' (12.2m)
- Alarms - Visual
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment - to 14,000' (4267.2m)
- Safety Stop Countdown Timer
- Water or Manual Activation
- Imperial or Metric User Selected
- Replaceable Lens Protector
- HydroGlow Illumination
- Dive Mode:
Dive Time Remaining (NDL)
Bar Graph Indicating Nitrogen Load
Bar Graph Indicating Current Ascent Rate
- Log Mode:
Log Mode Indicator
Elapsed Dive Time
Bar Graph Indicating Nitrogen Load at End of Dive
Bar Graph Indicating Maximum Ascent Rate - Last Dive
- Deco Mode:
Bar Graph Indicating Deepest Stop Depth Required
Total Ascent Time Indicated
Stop Time and Depth of Stop
Current Depth Indicated
Up Arrow Indicating Need to Ascend to Stop Depth
- Pressure Gauge:
- 360½: Rotational Swivel Assembly
- 0-5000 psi Gauge Readout
- Temperature Gauge
- High Visibility Graphics
- Luminescent Dial
- Strategic Color Coded for Added Safety:
Red Safety Reserve 0 to 500 psi
Yellow 500 to 1,000 psi for Extended Reserve Air for Deeper Dives
Blue above 1,000 to 5,000 psi
- Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Gauge Case: Tough Glass-Filled Noryl
- Gauge Face (Lens): Durable Lexan
- Bright Red Temperature Gauge Needle for Ease-of-Reading
- 32 (81.3cm) High Pressure Hose with 7/16 Threads
- Owner's Manual & Battery Hatch Key
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Modified Haldanean / DSAT(Diving Science & Technology) Database|
|Audible Alarms||No, Visual Only|
|Depth Display||330' (100m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 14,000' (4267.2m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox or Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||Up to 50 Dives|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable CR2450 Battery|
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Case: Glass-Filled Noryl
Face (Lens): Lexan
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Hose Length||32 (81.3cm)|