You have no items in your shopping cart.
Genesis Prana Regulator
Product OverviewGenesis Scuba is thrilled to introduce the Prana Regulator and Octo. Steeped in tradition of the GS2000, the Prana Regulator delivers on the expectations around the world for breathing performance, durability, longevity, and styling. This top performing regulator is designed to perform in a wide variety of extreme conditions. The dry environmentally sealed flow by piston 1st stage with the patented Dry Air Demand (DAD) will perform for every diver in every condition. The balance 2nd stage will deliver a smooth breathing experience regardless of depth or tank pressure.
Innovation at its best is the way to explain the function of the Genesis first stage regulator. The first stage regulator incorporates Genesis DAD. This simple yet unique design has a flow-by piston that mechanically balances the air of the first stage ensuring excellent breathing characteristics at full or low cylinder pressures. Balanced flow-by piston design, which is a "fail safe" mechanism, with a patented dry seal internal mechanism to keep the intricate components clean and contaminate free no matter what kind of environment you dive it in, constructed from marine grade chrome plated brass for long life and durability.
The DAD function allows the regulator is increase the intermediate pressure of the regulator without messy oils or grease as with more sophisticated designs. This added benefit makes the regulator virtually uncontaminated from the environment of salt, sand or chlorine internally, which makes it the choice of most repair technicians. The first stage is equipped with two 7/16" threaded high pressure (HP) ports and four 3/8" threaded low pressure (LP) ports for addition of gauges and LP accessories; this is one work horse first stage regulator. Tee - shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank minimizing opportunity to contact the back of the head. First stage has a high capacity inlet filter for smooth delivery of air to the second stage.
The Genesis Prana Balance 2nd Stage delivers air effortlessly; its pre-dive/dive switch eliminates sensitivity when swimming through surf, jumping off the side of the boat, or fining in a current, yet allows high performance breathing when needed. Durability is assured with a non-corrosive plastic housing and a. Single valve tube construction provides a precise channel for the poppet to travel. Injection molded thermoplastic rubber seat is harder than silicone seats and maintains its shape and does not coin as deeply. Breathing resistance is adjustable for optimal resistance. The 2'nd stage regulator adjustment knob is unique in that once the diver finishes tuning the regulator at the surface, the second stage automatically compensates for changes in ambient pressure providing smooth and easy breathing from start to finish of your dive. The regulators orthodontic mouthpiece allows hours of comfortable breathing without jaw fatigue. Regulator comes with an owner's manual.
- Steeped in Tradition of GS2000 Regulator
- Delivers On Expectations Around-the-World for:
Durability, Longevity & Styling
- Top Performing Regulator Designed to Perform In Wide Variety of Extreme Conditions
- Innovation At-Its-Best
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
- 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Hose
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Genesis DAD
- Incorporates Genesis Patented Dry Air Demand (DAD)
- Keeps Intricate Components Clean and Contaminate Free
- No Messy Oils or Grease as with More Sophisticated Designs
- Environmentally Sealed w/o the Mess
- Seals-Out Sand, Silt, Salt and Chlorine Contaminates
- Less Maintenance
- Mechanically Balanced Flow-By Piston
- Flow-By Piston: Fail Safe Mechanism
- Excellent Breathing Characteristics at Full or Low Cylinder Pressures
- Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass for Long Life and Durability
- Two 7/16 Threaded High Pressure (HP) Ports
- Four 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Ports
- High Capacity Inlet Filter for Smooth Delivery of Air to Second Stage
- Second Stage:
- Delivers Air Effortlessly
- Venturi Pre-Dive/Dive Switch:
Great for Swimming Thru-Surf, Jumping-Off Back of Boat, or Fining in Current
Allows High Performance Breathing when Needed
- Non-Corrosive Plastic Housing
- Single Valve Tube Construction Provides Precise Channel for Poppet Travel
- Breathing Resistance: Adjustable for Optimal Resistance
- 2'nd Stage Automatically Compensates for Changes in Ambient Pressure
- Smooth and Easy Breathing from Start to Finish of Dive
- Injection Molded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) Seat:
Harder than Silicone Seats
Maintains Its Shape
Does Not Coin as Deeply
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece: Reduced Jaw Fatigue
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Mechanically Balanced Flow-By-Piston|
|LP Ports||4 with 3/8 Thread|
|HP Ports||2 with 7/16 Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Adjustment Dive/Pre-Dive Lever, Breathing Resistance Knob|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40%|
|2'nd Stage Type||Balanced Demand Valve Design|
|Materials||1'st-Stage: Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass
2'nd Stage: Plastic, Injection Molded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
|1'st Stage Type|
|Mechanically Balanced Flow-By-Piston|
|4 with 3/8 Thread|
|2 with 7/16 Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage|
|Yes, Venturi Adjustment Dive/Pre-Dive Lever, Breathing Resistance Knob|
|Yes, Up to 40%|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|Balanced Demand Valve Design|
|1'st-Stage: Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass
2'nd Stage: Plastic, Injection Molded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)