You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewAre you finding it difficult to read your computer or your gauges? Many divers are. That is why Genesis created the Oculus Mask. The two downward looking lenses are +1.75 optical lenses specifically designed to make reading those small screens. This medium sized silicone skirt fits a variety of faces. And with multiple vibrant colors to choose from, the Oculus is popular among all divers. Forward looking lenses are tempered glass with no optical strength. Quick disconnect buckles provide ease of use and service. The Oculus Mask has a 100% silicone double feather-edged skirt and wide split strap that combine for an excellent seal on the face. Large easy to reach nose pocket makes ear equalization easy even when wearing gloves. Mask comes with a clear plastic mask box for added protection when in transport and storage.
- Finding-It-Difficult to Read Computer or Gauges?
- Optical Lenses: +1.75 Specifically Designed to Make Reading Small Screens Easy
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Rubber Skirt
- Two Window Tempered Glass Design
- Low Volume Mask Design
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Wide Split Style Silicone Rubber Mask Strap
- Feathered Skirt & Wide Strap Design Combined for Perfect Seal on Face
- Medium Sized Skirt Fits Variety of Faces
- Easily Adjust Quick-Disconnect Buckles
- Low Profile Mask
- Clear Plastic Mask Box for Added Protection in Storage
- Multiple Color Choices
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box