You have no items in your shopping cart.
Genesis Depth Gauge 200' (60m)
Product OverviewThe new Genesis Depth gauge come standard with dual scale (Feet/Meters). Up to 200' (60m). Enclosed in a small diameter case, helping to reduce bulk and weight. Easy to read numbers and color scale with glow in the dark background and manual reset maximum depth indicator (MDI). The MDI needle which will mark your deepest depth reached on a dive. This feature is helpful when logging dive information providing key information for repetitive dives. The gauge face is color coded for at-a-glance depth monitoring. Gauge has an all brass case and a 1.75" (44.5mm) diameter.
The gauge face is color coded green from 0' to 30' (0m to 9m) for indication of decompression and safety stops. The depth gauge face is color coded yellow from 30' to 130' to indicate the full scale of sport diving limits and from depths of 130' to 200' (40m to 60m) the gauge is color coded in red to indicate depths beyond the sport diving limits.
- Dual Scale Feet/Meters
- Small Diameter All Brass Case: 1.75 (44.5mm)
- Reduce Bulk & Weight
- Easy to Read Numbers & Color Scale w/Glow-In-The-Dark Background
- Gauge Face Color Coded for At-A-Glance Gas Monitoring
- Color Code:
0' to 30' (0m to 9m) Green for Indication of Decompression & Safety Stops
130' to 200' (40m to 60m) Yellow Indicate Full Scale of Sport Diving Limits
130' to 200' (40m to 60m) Red Indicate Depths Beyond Sport Diving Limits
- Maximum Depth Indicator (MDI)
Marks Deepest Depth Reached On-Dive
Helpful when Logging Dive Information
Providing Key Information for Repetitive Dives
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Depth Readout||200' (60m)|