You have no items in your shopping cart.
Genesis Compass with Hose Mount
Product OverviewMany divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to an overall dive gauge console system. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. Don't always need your compass for navigation; this convenient hose-mount compass module is your best choice. Allows diver to choose when navigation is required by using a durable rubber boot with threaded adapter that clamps quickly and easily to any high-pressure hose. Boot has side notch for side reading gun-sight accurate navigation.
The compass is liquid filled for a quick and responsive movement. A ratchet bezel with compass headings in 30° numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. A side window with compass degrees allows gun-sight accurate use when precise headings are required. Compass card is luminescent for low light conditions.
- Liquid Filled Compass
- Top and Side Reading
- Designed for Excellent Navigation
- 360°: Ratchet Bezel
- Twin Heading Indicators
- Double Line Lubber Line
- Luminescent Dial for Low Light Conditions
- Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation
- Compass Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
- Hose Mount: Allows Use Only when Navigating
- Eliminates Wrist Mount
- Rubber Boot Attaches Easley to Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Rotating Bezel||Yes, Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments, Indicator Marks for Every 10°:|
|Boot & Fastener Materials||Rubber and Plastic|
Im a recreational diver, and used this recently to practice navigation. I only did a 180 but it was sufficient. I would have given it 4 stars, but the one I got was not seated correctly in its plastic casing. The red lubber line did not go through the "side" window. With a little effort, I was able to take the compass out of the casing and reset it correctly. Also note that the hose mount is too big for the Miflex HP hose, but can hook on to the rubber protector that the Miflex hose has at the end of the hose.