You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Genesis Centauri Dive wrist mount computer is fully capable of all your diving needs. Whether you are scuba diving, free diving or nitrox trained, the Buhlmann ZH-L-16C algorithm will help guide you to manage all of your diving needs. Every setting is available to customize, in order to have this dive computer work the best for you. Plus, it is stylish enough to wear every day. This lightweight wrist mount dive computer provides daily timepiece capabilities and has simple function navigation. The computer features a dive log, smart phone wireless sync, long battery life using a rechargeable battery. The Genesis Centauri is equipped with audible alarms, vibration alarms, a hibernation mode to conserve battery life, and provides temperature.
When diving the Genesis Centauri, it will provide an automatic dive timer and has 3 Conservative Factor (CF) levels. The CF1 is the most conservative, CF2 is conservative and CF3 is the least conservative so you can choose amount of safety factor depending on your diving habits and physical condition. Computer has Nitrox and PPO2 settings and can be used with Nitrox mixes up to 56%. There is an ascent rate alarm, NDL (no decompression level) constant display, deco stop information, depth and time alarms, sample rate adjustment G-sensor, and no fly indicator. Computer has a maximum operational depth of 328' (100m). Computer has a reset mode for multiple user compatibility.
Free Dive Mode:
When used for free diving activities the Genesis Centauri provides surface intervals, maximum depth, maximum ascent & descent speed, average ascent & descent speed, dive time alarm, depth alarm, and surface interval alarm.
When your kick in town after the dive looking for a meal or working in the office and want a reliable and stylish timepiece the Genesis Centauri is the perfect companion. The watch mode provides a 12 or 24-hour time format, has date and day and a great backlight function for low light conditions. Computer comes with a durable rubber wrist band and an owner's manual.
- Fully Capable of All Your Diving Needs
- Scuba Diving, Free Diving or Nitrox Trained It Does It All
- Buhlmann ZH-L-16C Algorithm: Helps Guide You to Manage All Your Diving Needs
- Every Setting½:is Available to Customize
- Dive Computer Work Best for You
- Stylish Enough to Wear Every Day
- Lightweight Wrist Mount Dive Computer Provides Daily Timepiece Capabilities
- Simple Function Navigation
- Dive Log, Smart Phone Wireless Sync & Long Battery Life
- User Friendly Rechargeable Battery
- Audible & Vibration Alarms, Hibernation Mode to Conserve Battery Life
- Temperature Gauge
- Scuba Mode:
Automatic Dive Timer
3 Conservative Factor (CF) Levels
CF1 Most Conservative
CF3 Least Conservative
Choose Amount of Safety Factor Depending On Your Diving Habits & Physical Condition
Nitrox & PPO2 Settings
Nitrox Mixes Up to 56%
- Scuba Mode Continued:
Ascent Rate Alarm, NDL Constant Display
Deco Stop Information
Depth & Time Alarms
Sample Rate Adjustment G-Sensor
No Fly Indicator
- Maximum Operational Depth: 328' (100m)
- Reset Mode for Multiple User Compatibility
- Free Dive Mode:
Provides Surface Intervals
Maximum Ascent & Descent Speed
Average Ascent & Descent Speed
Dive Time Alarm
Surface Interval Alarm
- Watch Mode:
Kick'n in Town After Dives Looking for a Meal
Working-In the Office
Reliable & Stylish Timepiece
12 or 24-Hour Time Format
Date & Day
- Backlight Function for Low Light Conditions
- Durable Rubber Wrist Band
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Audible Alarms||Yes & Vibrating|
|Depth Display||328' (100m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Operating Modes||Dive, Free Diving or Nitrox|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Smart Phone Wireless Sync||Yes|