You have no items in your shopping cart.
Genesis BCD Pro-Kit Mini
Product OverviewOutfit your BCD with all the necessities and accessories you need on a BCD. The Pro-Kit-Mini supplies the same accessories as the Pro Kit with more simple designs at a modest price. 100 lumen LED flashlight with cone diffuser. Akona stainless steel BCD line cutter and a large and small retractor. The ultra-light and ultra-bright LED flashlight with cone to clearly see everything on your adventurous outdoor trip. This tiny flashlight packs a 100 lumen Max-Bright LED. With a large carabineer loop, this handheld light can hang off of a gear loop on your pack or inside your tent. The light is waterproof to 330' (100m), The Akona LED Flashlight is also at home clipped to your dive gear. Light comes with a snap on cone to convert your flashlight into a marker light just in case.
Powered by 2 included AAA alkaline batteries, with a burn time of 72 hours on a set of batteries, and weighing only 2 oz. (57 g), the Akona LED Flashlight won't take up much room or drag you down with excess weight. The carabineer loop also doubles as a bottle opener for your favorite cold beverages. Light provides 210' (64 meters) of visible light on land. The light is black in color and is proudly made in the USA.
The Akona Stainless Steel BCD Line Cutter is a cutting tool that every diver should carry. Sharper than a standard dive knife, the line cutter uses a stainless-steel blade that can easily cut-thru-braided line, monofilament, or any other line entanglement. Housed in a heavy-duty reinforced plastic body, the blade is easily removed for cleaning and replacement. The line cutter fits securely nylon pouch and uses a hook and loop lanyard to prevent the line cutter from accidentally deploying.
Heavy Duty Gauge/Computer Console Retractor with lock line feature and using Spectra nylon line. No more searching for your console It's always secured in the same place never dangles or drags on the reef. Retractor has an eyelet on one end for attachment to BCD and a gate clip with squeeze-style side-release buckle attached to the retractor cable end. Light weight flashlight retractor with Spectra nylon line. Best way to secure and use a flashlight or camera while diving Flashlight is easy to find, easy to use Does not inhibit your hands like a wrist lanyard Does not drag and dangle like a coiled lanyard. Retractor has an eyelet on one end for attachment to BCD and a key ring with squeeze-style side-release buckle attached to the retractor cable end. Retractors are proudly made in the USA. Included with the kit is a special installation tool.
- Outfit Your BCD w/All Necessities & Accessories Needed On-a-BCD
- Pro-Kit-Mini: Same Accessories as Pro Kit w/More Simple Designs at½:Modest Price
- Includes Special Installation Tool
- Akona LED Flashlight with Cone:
- Tiny 1 AMP LED Flashlight
- 100-Lumen LED
- Lightweight: 2 oz. (57g)
- Large Carabineer Loop Attachment Point
- Carabineer Loop Doubles as Bottle Opener
- Great Dive Back-Up Light, Camp Light or Signal Light
- Powered by 2 AAA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- 72 Hour Burn Time
- Snap-On Cone Included
- Construction: Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Plastic
- Depth Rating: 330' (100 meters)
- Light Visible Distance: 210' (64 meters), On Land
- Akona Stainless Steel BCD Line Cutter:
- Cutting Tool for Every Diver
- Sharper than Standard Dive Knife
- Easily-Cut-Thru-Braided-Line, Monofilament or Other Line-Entanglement
- Heavy-Duty Fiber Reinforced Nylon Body
- Blade is Easily-Removed for Cleaning-and-Replacement
- Hook & Loop Lanyard: Prevent Line Cutter from Accidentally Deploying
- Keep Accessory Gear Close at Hand
- Protects Your Accessory or Console and Reef
- Both Retractor w/Spectra Nylon Line
- Retractor Eyelet for Attachment to BCD
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Heavy Duty Gauge/Computer Console Retractor w/Lock Line:
- No More Searching for Console
- It's Always Secured In-the-Same-Place
- Never Dangles or Drags On-the-Reef
- Gate Clip w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle Attached to Retractor Cable End
- Light Weight Flashlight Retractor:
- Best Way to Secure & Use Flashlight or Camera while Diving
- Flashlight is Easy to Find, Easy to Use
- Does Not Inhibit Hands Like Wrist Lanyard
- Won't Drag & Dangle Like Coiled Lanyard
- Key Ring w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle Attached to Retractor Cable End
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type Kit:||BCD Accessory|
|Effective Range||On Land: 210' (64 meters)|
|Batteries||2 AAA Alkaline Batteries (Included)|
|Depth Rating||330' (100 meters) IPX8|
|Weight||2 oz. (57g)|
|Attachment or Handle||Hand Held|
|Blade Length||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Blade Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Pouch||Yes, Nylon Webbing & Hook & Loop Fastener|
|Blade Type||Hooked Line Cutter|
|Purpose||Accessory Attachment to BCD|
|Materials||Plastic, Spectra Nylon Line, Steel|
|Attachment Type||Eyelet for Attachment to BCD
Large Retractor: Gate Clip w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle Attached to Retractor Cable End
Small Retractor: Key Ring w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle Attached to Retractor Cable End