You have no items in your shopping cart.
Genesis BCD Pro-Kit LED
Product OverviewOutfit your BCD with all the necessities and accessories you need on a BCD. The Pro-Kit is the full-scale upgrade. Kit includes an ergonomic angled head and featherweight design light that creates a perfectly balanced underwater flashlight. The light even feels good enough in hand to become your favorite on dry land, too. 420 focused lumens are packed into the durable body, providing impressive output for its compact size. The oversized operating switch is usable and lockable with just your thumb, even with cold, wet hands or in heavy gloves helping you to ensure that the light does not turn on accidentally while packed away.
This 420 lumens light has a single Maxbright LED lamp, with a burn time of 14-hours. Light has an IPX8 waterproof rating making it depth rated to (100 meters) and weighs 7 oz. (203 g). Light is powered by 4 x AA alkaline batteries (included). The light beam is a focused narrow 12° beam design. This pattern creates a long, powerful beam of light excellent for illuminating distant areas, or for use during fast paced activities. The highest quality LED available. Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Genesis uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application. The lights performance on land provides a beam reach of 623' (190 meters). Light has an eyelet for lanyard or clip attachment. The light is black in color and is proudly made in the USA.
Looking for a compact knife to attach to your BCD? The Akona Edge Stainless Steel BC Knife is just what you're looking for. Knife is made from corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel. The Edge Knife has a medium point tip, 3.5" (8.9 cm) blade length and a durable impact resistant plastic handle. The blade has one side with a straight edge with the opposite side with a serrated edge. The blade also comes equipped with a line cutter. The handle has an eyelet for attaching a lanyard. Included with the knife is a sheath with pressure lock releasing mechanism.
Heavy Duty Gauge/Computer Console Retractor with lock line feature and using Spectra nylon line. No more searching for your console It's always secured in the same place never dangles or drags on the reef. Retractor has an eyelet on one end for attachment to BCD and a gate clip with squeeze-style side-release buckle attached to the retractor cable end. Light weight flashlight retractor with Spectra nylon line. Best way to secure and use a flashlight or camera while diving Flashlight is easy to find, easy to use Does not inhibit your hands like a wrist lanyard Does not drag and dangle like a coiled lanyard. Retractor has an eyelet on one end for attachment to BCD and a key ring with squeeze-style side-release buckle attached to the retractor cable end. Retractors are proudly made in the USA. Included with the kit is a special installation tool.
- Outfit Your BCD w/All Necessities & Accessories Needed On-a-BCD
- Pro-Kit: Full-Scale Upgrade
- Includes Special Installation Tool
- Genesis 420 Lumen Light:
- Ergonomic Angled Head/Featherweight Design: Perfectly Balanced Underwater Flashlight
- Feels Good Enough in Hand to Become Your Favorite On-Dry-Land
- Weight: 7 oz. (203 g) w/Batteries
- Sculpted Shape with 12°: Angle
- Ergonomic Design
- Most Comfortable, Easiest to Grip Handhelds Available
- Large Locking Switch Easy to Use with Gloved Hands
- Pre-Lubricated O-Rings
- 4 Included AA Alkaline Batteries
- Ready-to-Use Out-of-Box
- 420 Lumens of Power
- 1 Max-Bright LED
- 14 Hours Burn Time
- Light Visible Distance: 623' (190 meters), On Land
- Waterproof Depth Rating: 330' (100 meters), IPX8
- Great Multi-Purpose Light
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Akona Edge Stainless Steel BC Knife:
- Blade: Corrosion Resistant 316 Stainless Steel
- Medium Point Tip
- Blade Length: 3.5 (8.9 cm)
- One Side Blade Straight Edge
- Line Cutter On Straight Edge Side
- Other Side Blade Serrated Edge
- Durable Impact Resistant Plastic Handle
- Eyelet On Handle for Attaching Lanyard
- Sheath w/Pressure Lock Releasing Mechanism
- Keep Accessory Gear Close at Hand
- Protects Your Accessory or Console and Reef
- Both Retractor w/Spectra Nylon Line
- Retractor Eyelet for Attachment to BCD
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Heavy Duty Gauge/Computer Console Retractor w/Lock Line:
- No More Searching for Console
- It's Always Secured In-the-Same-Place
- Never Dangles or Drags On-the-Reef
- Gate Clip w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle Attached to Retractor Cable End
- Light Weight Flashlight Retractor:
- Best Way to Secure & Use Flashlight or Camera while Diving
- Flashlight is Easy to Find, Easy to Use
- Does Not Inhibit Hands Like Wrist Lanyard
- Won't Drag & Dangle Like Coiled Lanyard
- Key Ring w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle Attached to Retractor Cable End
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type Kit:||BCD Accessory|
|Effective Range||623' (190 meters), On Land|
|Beam Angle||Focused Narrow|
|Batteries||4 AA Alkaline (included)|
|Depth Rating||330' (100 meters) IPX8|
|Weight||7 oz. (203 g)|
|Attachment or Handle||Hand Held|
|Blade Length||3.5 (8.9cm)|
|Tip Style||Medium Point|
|Blade Steel||316 Stainless Steel|
|Blade Type||One Side Straight Edge, Other Side Serrated Edge|
|Purpose||Accessory Attachment to BCD|
|Materials||Plastic, Spectra Nylon Line, Steel|
|Attachment Type||Eyelet for Attachment to BCD
Large Retractor: Gate Clip w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle Attached to Retractor Cable End
Small Retractor: Key Ring w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle Attached to Retractor Cable End