You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewGenesis In-Line Console is a low profiled and ergonomically designed to fit in the hand comfortably, and is easy to read at a glance with its outstanding graphics. The Console has an air-filled depth gauge with a 0 to 200' readout and maximum depth indicator. The maximum depth indicator needle which will mark your deepest depth reached on a dive. This feature is helpful when logging dive information providing key information for repetitive dives. The colored graphics allow quick glance monitoring with bright red depth indicators at strategic positions on the gauge face. The red indicators are at 0' and 10' and then from depths beyond the standard sport limits of 130' to 200'. The depth range between 35' and 120' are in blue and bright orange markers indicate the deco-stop depths between 20' and 30'. Gauge face is luminescent for low light situations.
The Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) reads pressure up to 5000 psi and features a thermometer for temperature readings. Like the depth gauge, the SPG has high visibility graphics with bright red from 0 to 500 psi reserve air orange indicators between 500 to 1,000 psi for extended reserve air for deeper dives and blue between 1,500 to 5,000 psi. Pressure gauge face is also luminescent for night or low light conditions. The temperature gauge has a bright red needle for easy reading. Pressure gauge comes with a 32" (81.3cm) high-pressure 7/16" threaded hose. Both the depth and pressure gauges are small 1 75" (4.4cm) diameter and protected by an Impact resistant rubber boot that has eyelets for attachment of a lanyard or clip keeping the diver streamline and reef and environment conscious.
Many divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to an overall dive gauge console system. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The compass is mounted at an angle above the depth gauge, for side reading gun-sight accurate navigation. The compass is liquid filled for a quick and responsive movement. A ratchet bezel with compass headings in 30° numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. A side window with compass degrees allows gun-sight accurate use when precise headings are required. Compass card is luminescent for low light conditions.
- Complete Analog Instrument Console
- All Instruments with Luminescent Dials for Night or Low Light Situations
- Ergonomic Design Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Multiple Attachment Points for Clips or Lanyard
- Depth Gauge:
- 200' Air Filled Depth Gauge
- Maximum Depth Indicator
- High Visibility Graphics
- Color Coded for At-A-Glance Reading
- Strategic Color Coded for Safety:
Red and Orange Indicators: 0' to 30'
Blue Indicators: 35' to 120'
Red Indicators: 130' to 200'
- Pressure Gauge:
- 0 to 5,000 psi Read Out
- Color Coded for Added Safety:
Red Safety Reserve 0 to 500 psi
Orange 500 to 1,000 psi for Extended Reserve Air for Deeper Dives
Blue Above 1,000 to 5,000 psi
- Temperature Gauge
- Bright Red Temperature Gauge Needle for Ease-of-Reading
- Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Gauge Case: Tough Glass-Filled Noryl
- Gauge Face (Lens): Durable Lexan
- 32 (81.3cm) High Pressure Hose with 7/16 Threads
- Liquid Filled Compass
- Top and Side Reading
- Designed for Excellent Navigation
- Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation
- 360°: Ratchet Bezel with Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Twin Heading Indicators
- Lubber Line
- Precision Jeweled Bearing
- Strong Magnets for Quick Response and Accuracy
- Mounted on Angle for Easy Reading
- Compass Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Case: Glass-Filled Noryl
Face (Lens): Lexan
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Hose Length||32 (81.3cm)|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Plastic|
|Depth Readout||0' to 200'|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
Headings in 30°: Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10°:
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|