You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Gear Keeper Mini Combo Retractor Package gives ultimate mounting flexibility with thread pins and snap clip, ideal for securing in a pocket or to a webbing strap, designed to survive extended salt water and chlorine exposure, and unique design flushes sand and debris when it is operated in water, recommended for small flashlights & single computer/compass modules. The Mini Combo Retractor is not recommended for advanced navigation where gauges need to be fully extended from body. Please see Locking Console Retractor (SKU: AQURLCP).
The retractor extends up to 18" (45.7cm) and will automatically retract when released. This auto-recoil device allows for quick and easy access to small consoles secured to BCD or webbing belt. The Gear Keeper's line is nylon coated stainless-steel with a 60 lbs. (27.22 kg) breaking strength, has corrosion resistant stainless-steel spring and hardware and a 24 oz. (680 g) retractor force. Gear Keepers are proudly made in the USA.
- Keep Instrument Console Safe and Secure
- Retractor Extends up to 18 (45.7cm)
- Auto-Recoil Device
- Line: Nylon Coated Stainless Steel
- 60 lbs. (27.22 kg) Breaking Strength
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Spring and Hardware
- 24 oz. (680 g) Retractor Force
- Mounting Options: Threaded Pin, Snap Clip and Lanyard Clip
- Not Recommended for Navigation where Gauges Need Full Extension from Body
- For Use w/Navigation See SKU: AQURLCP
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Dive Accessory Gear Attachment|
|Materials||Line: Nylon Coated Stainless Steel
Hardware & Spring: Stainless Steel, Retractor
|Attachment Points||Threaded Pin, Lanyard Clip & Snap Clip|
|Cable Length||18 (45.7cm)|
|Retracting Force||24 oz. (680 g)|